Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Breanna M.
Santa Barbara, CA
The dorritos dinamita fiery habanero chips are always my go to snacks. These chips always manage to satisfy me and keep me until my next meal. They're the best spicy chips I have tasted and never let me down.
Tina S.
Gainesboro
Doritos Dynamite is right, these do deliver bang of heat and flavor to your taste buds. I love hot and spicy I can only eat a couple of these at a time even if I wanted to eat more I just can't. They're hot !!!
Angie M.
Wildomar, CA
These are so good! They taste like takis but hotter! You can taste the lime in them and they smell so much better, I was surprised Doritos did so good with this chip! I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves takis
Ally S.
No you already know Doritos is goodbye yourself but when you come then and brings like a taiki type of mixture into it it's just bomb it's great for you well at least your taste buds and I recommend it for all
Jocelyn A.
I love these chips they have a a great taste to them I love the spice to them they're similar to takis although they're not very healthy i bought these at target I would definitely recommend these to others.
Ivonne G.
These have a similar taste to takis. I love takis , it has a spicy yet tolerable yet sour (bc of the lemon ) . It's meets your expectations whenever you want something spicy . Would recommend to others !
Eileen P.
I thought they weren't gonna be in that bad but there got . It all depends on how u can handle it and how your body works towards it .very affordable but do eat every day not healthy for u nor your body
Vanya M.
I was super excited to try these but honestly they don't taste that good and their texture is almost like eating a stale chip...it bummed me out because I love hot chips!!! These just didn't wow me
Yajaira H.
Big fan of hot spicy food and when I want to eat something spicy I usually get chips. They have a sweet but spicy taste. Not to hot but they hit the spot. I'd buy them again.
Lauren S.
Love this product! A go to snack for those with the spicy craving! Much like Takis, these rolled tortilla chips create a flaming hot burst of flavor in your mouth! These are the best chips I've had!
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??