Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Smitha! J.
Des Plaines
These chips are fire! They remind me of takkis and they taste just as good! They are so addicting and the perfect snack to munch on. They are definitely spicy but that is something that I love! I wish I could just buy it in bulk and keep it in my house, car and work cuz I could eat these all day!
Yesenia C.
Des Plaines, IL
Like is says in the name, they taste like DINAMITA! I can’t get enough of spicy chips, if eating spicy chips was a hobby it would be mine lol. I recommend to try these, they’re really good, you won’t burn your tongue if you did eat a lot.
Brenda C.
The chips are okay I like the shape of the chips. They are spicy but not too spicy but with the flavor it has I didn’t like them. I will only eat like 5 pieces not because of the spiciness but the flavor was boring.
Erica P.
Lakewood
one of my favorites for parties or to snack on. i would buy these again. i do like these a lot. i can eat a whole bag and not feel bad because they taste so good! i recommend these for people who like spicy chips!
Jennifer R.
Fort Smith, AR
These are pretty good they are a little more cheesy then spicy but if you like cheesy with a hint of spice these are the chips for you! I just personally expected more spicy but other than that there great
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Doritos make me want to die. They are so bad and make my younger Rae every time I eat them. Those chips are so bad I would rather drink conifer than eat those, yuck definitely two thumbs down.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wheeewwww! These bad boys are HOT, but they’re so dang good that you just have to keep eating them, even though you’re wishing you had a fire extinguisher for your tongue. I definitely wouldn’t call them “healthy”, but everything in moderation! If you love spicy, super crunchy, and are in the mood for some Dorito’s, these will do the trick!
Hayley L.
stuart
These chips are very delicious. . The flavors really burst in your mouth. It is a good price and a lot of times they will have deals where you can buy a bunch for a lesser price. I recommend to try them out!
Hannan A.
These chips have so much flavor to it! They also include slot on the bag! The flavor taste hot and lemony! I could compare this to Takis, but these are better! They’re so yummy and I would repurchase again !
Hortensia T.
I love all chips that are spicy, Doritos are my favorite chip and they Not healthy at all however once in a while won’t kill you. I always get these when we go to the beach and that’s about once a year.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??