Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
When I am at school or work I am always so hungry before lunch so I always carry a snack with me doritos dinamita fiery habanero favored rolled tortilla chips fills me up and taste wonderful and fulfills my craving for how spicy it is makes everything easier to go on with my day.
Lisa A.
Philadelphia, PA
If you’re into a spicy lemon/like flavor then these chips are for you! I always keep a bag in my desk at work and snack on one or two throughout the day. They are not spicy at first but it will hit you seconds later. Sometimes the flavor can be a little too sour but it’s nothing too bad
Chelsea A.
Cotulla, TX
Best chips ever!!!!!!! I mean, I love Takis but these taste so much better. Talks have a kinda cardboard taste to them that these don't have. These go perfect with sliced up sour or dill pickles and lemon juice on top 10/10
Brenda C.
The chips are okay I like the shape of the chips. They are spicy but not too spicy but with the flavor it has I didn’t like them. I will only eat like 5 pieces not because of the spiciness but the flavor was boring.
Erica P.
Lakewood
one of my favorites for parties or to snack on. i would buy these again. i do like these a lot. i can eat a whole bag and not feel bad because they taste so good! i recommend these for people who like spicy chips!
Claira F.
USA
So these are good but they're definitly not as good as Takis in my opinion. Takis are spicyer and and have the perfect mix of lime and chilli pepper but these to me tasty note limey then anything
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Doritos make me want to die. They are so bad and make my younger Rae every time I eat them. Those chips are so bad I would rather drink conifer than eat those, yuck definitely two thumbs down.
Madison B.
I love this product! They’re always known for coming out with new stuff so i try to stay updated with all the new items. I’m always very impressed with everything i try from this brand and have no regrets when buying!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wheeewwww! These bad boys are HOT, but they’re so dang good that you just have to keep eating them, even though you’re wishing you had a fire extinguisher for your tongue. I definitely wouldn’t call them “healthy”, but everything in moderation! If you love spicy, super crunchy, and are in the mood for some Dorito’s, these will do the trick!
Hannan A.
These chips have so much flavor to it! They also include slot on the bag! The flavor taste hot and lemony! I could compare this to Takis, but these are better! They’re so yummy and I would repurchase again !
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??