BY DORITOS® #69 in Chips

Doritos Dinamita Chile Limon Rolled Flavored Tortilla Chips: The perfect detonation of spicy chile with a twist of lime Low cholesterol Low saturated fat

• Oh my God!!! I am lover with madness of doritos, they are my favori...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever actually seen these more than once? I've only ...4 Answers
  • I assume by the name that has some Mexican flavor, I'm right?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.
Clermont, FL
Foodie Expert
Whoa, buddy. I love these chips. While they're similar to the "Fuego" flavored Takis, there is something about the chile limon flavor that makes me want to eat the entire bag. However, I can understand how the taste would turn some buyers away. If you enjoy the taste of lime (and you love a little bit of heat!), then I would definitely recommend these for you. If the citrus aspect doesn't sound appealing, then I doubt you will enjoy these.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Fort Wayne , IN
I was not a fan of these. I was hoping that they would be comparable to my favorite chips, Takis, but the flavor was not there. Where Takis are spicy and citrusy, these Dorito dupes lacked flavor. You taste more of the bland chip than heat or lime. The were reminiscent of the stale tortilla you find at the back of your fridge when you clean. Do yourself a favor and get a bag of Takis instead.
Calla G.
Calla G.
Benson, NC
I was hoping these Doritos would be similar to another rolled corn chip brand, but they left me wanting more. The flavors were a bit overwhelming, too salty and too sour, and the texture was a bit too hard. If you've never had another brand of rolled corn chips, these may work great for you. If you're expecting them to stand up to another brand, it might not be worth the money.
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Foodie Expert
I freaking love these chips!! I'm so addicted to them that I even got my boyfriend addicted to them as well. Ever since my first bag, I just can't stop buying them. They're spicy but do have a lime flavor that adds a slightly acidic taste to them. The crunch is amazing too! Just be aware they will stain your skin if you easy them by hand.
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
I love Takis but I really enjoy the Doritos dinamita there are some pros and there are some cons but they taste absolutely delicious I usually get mine at any drugstore Walgreens Walmart or any other store I really recommend it to others because everyone should try them I can't say that they are better then Takis but they are delicious
Ana Maria C.
Ana Maria C.
Grand Island, NE
These are one of my second favorite the first being hot Cheetos lime . At first I didn't like them but when a friend has some I fell I love with them , these are spicy and I love spicy foods . I need to have a water bottle with me if I'm eating this. Milk is even better but I don't like milk. I would totally recommend
Aong V.
Aong V.
Warren, MI
Foodie Expert
These chips are by far my absolute favorite chips in the world! If they were healthier, I'd eat them every single day. The chips are spicy and sour. My favorite combination. I'd always recommend these and will repurchase. I'd be better if they could unroll them so the seasoning gets on both sides though!
Girlygirl
Girlygirl
These are one of my favorite hot snacks! I eat these all the time. They are a zesty, spicy and delicious snack if you are in a spicy mood! Aye, they are good for road trips, camping and even fishing! Maybe not everyone fishes but I have to confess I bring these when I go fishing at my lake! ;)
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Off brand takis? dont mind if i do! These are mouthwatering inducing "chips". They are little flame bombs but so delicious! The ingredients list is a mile long. Obviously this product is not going to be in the whole foods section so you get what youre looking for, a unhealthy guilty snack.
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I love eating them!!! Super spicy and super crunchy. The can't really taste the lime but that okay with me. After my first few my mouth goes crazy. Don't eat them in your not into spicy snacks. I recommend keeping them in your beach bag for those days by the pool.
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
Foodie Expert
This looks good 😱... How does this taste? Where can I find it?
tania P.
tania P.
Has anyone else ever actually seen these more than once? I've only had a bag of these mixed with flamin hot cheetos, where can I buy these?
Princess M.
Princess M.
Grand Prairie , TX
Foodie Expert
I never had them before, are they as good as Takis?
Jennifer  R.
Jennifer R.
Hayward, CA
Are these chips really spicy?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Foodie Expert
I assume by the name that has some Mexican flavor, I'm right?