Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #58 in Chips

Doritos Dinamita Chile Limon Rolled Flavored Tortilla Chips: see more...

• Oh my God!!! I am lover with madness of doritos, they are my favo...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever actually seen these more than once? I've onl...4 Answers
  • I assume by the name that has some Mexican flavor, I'm right?3 Answers
Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon  Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Target*
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
This product is extremely delicious! I bought these the other day to try them and im not sorry i did. They have so much flavor. Im in love with lime and hot sauce i put in on everything so the fact that the two are already included was great. They have a strong taste of lime, but they don't taste like fake artificial lime they taste like fresh lime. I love them. They're the perfect amount of spicyness as well. [product:doritos-dinamita-chile-limon--flavored-rolled-tortilla-chips]
Kejera J.
Long Beach
I hontesly like these better than hot cheetos simply because of the depth of the flavor profile. These aren’t just hot, but they have a tang to them from the lime! I’m always looking for that little twist and these have just that. If you’re not a big spicy and sour person i wouldn’t recommend these, however if you’re looking for something outside of your normal hot chip, these are it.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I came across these in the  summer of 2013. I love them. They are my absolute favorite chip ever since. I was never a big fan of Takis, so I gave these a try and found the chile and limon flavors perfect. I eat them with Ramen noodles as a side kick and get exciting spice. They are very affordable and have mini bags now. My dad also loves them, we are addicts. My husband and brother like them too, but cannot handle the chile. I can eat a whole bag by myself, I know crazy huh. Up until now, I am still a Dorito Dinamita lover. Plus I love the name of the chips and have not had a problem with them being stale, because I eat them in the same week I buy them. You cannot wait 1 month and then decide to open and eat them, that is a fact with any chip. Anyways, I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Lily D.
My all time favorite chips! I'm addicted to spicy chips, these I'll always want and never skip out on. I prefer the tastes of these over Takis since it doesn't have the super strong lime taste. Go great with anything but I love to eat them just by themselves. These are the best! Better than hot cheetos!
нannaн l.
My favorite chips of all time! Super spicy, chili flavored, crunchy chips. I used to eat TAKIS all the time but they were quickly replaced by these. I love getting the smaller bags at the gas station for cheap and they never fail to satisfy me. I want a bag right now.
Isaac V.
Meriden
If you haven’t had the chance to try these your missing out. Once you open the bag you get smacked in the face with a amazing smell. Taking your first bite is a life changing experience lol Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Simay T.
houston
I love me some this chips! They actually taste really similar to Takis which I also love, I really like that lime taste with the chilly. It is affordable and I would absolutely buy it again. Tip: try to dip it in some cold Greek yoghurt
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
I love these chips I always buy em at my gas station because it’s cheap there the taste is amazing the best it’s not to hot it’s just right it’s one of my favorite chips to eat because I love spicy chips so far it’s on my top 5
Amie B.
Ogdensburg , NJ
Great full flavor. I love this because you get a sweet Chili flavor followed by hot peppers. Doritos has a way of combining flavors to make an even better one. Would recommend and definitely worth a try if you love mixing flavors.
Karissa F.
Alexandria
These are my FAVORITE!! I love how crunchy a
it is an how spicy it is. I also mostly like this because of the lemon flavor that there is m. They obviously stain my finger which I hate but I would definitely recommend these!
SoNice T.
This looks good 😱... How does this taste? Where can I find it?
tania P.
Has anyone else ever actually seen these more than once? I've only had a bag of these mixed with flamin hot cheetos, where can I buy these?
Maria C.
I assume by the name that has some Mexican flavor, I'm right?
Princess M.
Grand Prairie , TX
I never had them before, are they as good as Takis?
Cynthia G.
Santa Ana , CA
Are these any good? I love doritos but I'm not sure of these. They resemble the Mexican brand taquis and it makes me wonder. Please feel free to compare and be honest.