Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Buy on Walmart*
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Fort Wayne , IN
I was not a fan of these. I was hoping that they would be comparable to my favorite chips, Takis, but the flavor was not there. Where Takis are spicy and citrusy, these Dorito dupes lacked flavor. You taste more of the bland chip than heat or lime. The were reminiscent of the stale tortilla you find at the back of your fridge when you clean. Do yourself a favor and get a bag of Takis instead.
Calla G.
Calla G.
Benson, NC
I was hoping these Doritos would be similar to another rolled corn chip brand, but they left me wanting more. The flavors were a bit overwhelming, too salty and too sour, and the texture was a bit too hard. If you've never had another brand of rolled corn chips, these may work great for you. If you're expecting them to stand up to another brand, it might not be worth the money.
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Foodie Expert
I freaking love these chips!! I'm so addicted to them that I even got my boyfriend addicted to them as well. Ever since my first bag, I just can't stop buying them. They're spicy but do have a lime flavor that adds a slightly acidic taste to them. The crunch is amazing too! Just be aware they will stain your skin if you easy them by hand.
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
I love Takis but I really enjoy the Doritos dinamita there are some pros and there are some cons but they taste absolutely delicious I usually get mine at any drugstore Walgreens Walmart or any other store I really recommend it to others because everyone should try them I can't say that they are better then Takis but they are delicious
Ana Maria C.
Ana Maria C.
Grand Island, NE
These are one of my second favorite the first being hot Cheetos lime . At first I didn't like them but when a friend has some I fell I love with them , these are spicy and I love spicy foods . I need to have a water bottle with me if I'm eating this. Milk is even better but I don't like milk. I would totally recommend
Aong V.
Aong V.
Warren, MI
Foodie Expert
These chips are by far my absolute favorite chips in the world! If they were healthier, I'd eat them every single day. The chips are spicy and sour. My favorite combination. I'd always recommend these and will repurchase. I'd be better if they could unroll them so the seasoning gets on both sides though!
Girlygirl
Girlygirl
These are one of my favorite hot snacks! I eat these all the time. They are a zesty, spicy and delicious snack if you are in a spicy mood! Aye, they are good for road trips, camping and even fishing! Maybe not everyone fishes but I have to confess I bring these when I go fishing at my lake! ;)
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Off brand takis? dont mind if i do! These are mouthwatering inducing "chips". They are little flame bombs but so delicious! The ingredients list is a mile long. Obviously this product is not going to be in the whole foods section so you get what youre looking for, a unhealthy guilty snack.
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I love eating them!!! Super spicy and super crunchy. The can't really taste the lime but that okay with me. After my first few my mouth goes crazy. Don't eat them in your not into spicy snacks. I recommend keeping them in your beach bag for those days by the pool.
Kara A.
Kara A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Dinamites are one of my favorite chips of all time. As any kind f chips they are affordable they are delicious and some what spicy but I love spicy. I always meet my expectations from this chips. I really recommend this chips I love them so much.
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
Foodie Expert
This looks good 😱... How does this taste? Where can I find it?
tania P.
tania P.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone else ever actually seen these more than once? I've only had a bag of these mixed with flamin hot cheetos, where can I buy these?
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? I love doritos but I'm not sure of these. They resemble the Mexican brand taquis and it makes me wonder. Please feel free to compare and be honest.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Foodie Expert
I assume by the name that has some Mexican flavor, I'm right?
Jennifer  R.
Jennifer R.
Hayward, CA
Are these chips really spicy?