Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #56 in Chips

Doritos Dinamita Chile Limon Rolled Flavored Tortilla Chips: see more...

• Oh my God!!! I am lover with madness of doritos, they are...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever actually seen these more than once? ...4 Answers
  • I assume by the name that has some Mexican flavor, I'm ri...3 Answers
Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon  Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart*
Evelyn H.
I love this chips they are so good and crunchy they’re in any store and different sizes they are not healthy lol but I still like them it’s not expensive but affordable the taste of the chips is spicy but not that spicy like fired mouth is a calm hot chip I buy this once a week I recommend you to buy this and taste it for your reviews : )
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I came across these in the  summer of 2013. I love them. They are my absolute favorite chip ever since. I was never a big fan of Takis, so I gave these a try and found the chile and limon flavors perfect. I eat them with Ramen noodles as a side kick and get exciting spice. They are very affordable and have mini bags now. My dad also loves them, we are addicts. My husband and brother like them too, but cannot handle the chile. I can eat a whole bag by myself, I know crazy huh. Up until now, I am still a Dorito Dinamita lover. Plus I love the name of the chips and have not had a problem with them being stale, because I eat them in the same week I buy them. You cannot wait 1 month and then decide to open and eat them, that is a fact with any chip. Anyways, I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Fior O.
New York
Amazing Chips ! If you don’t like any of the other Doritos definitely try these they’re different. They’re almost like takis but with a little twist. However if you not into spicy things this might not be a good match for you. If you are though, definitely try these
Aalana V.
I personally am not a fan of doritos only because of the fake cheese (powder cheese) but my boyfriend and everyone in the house does so I sometimes eat them and some of the exotic limited edition flavors are amazing so that's why I am giving this review 5 stars because doritos have grown on me and I'm starting to actually like them which must mean there good.
Arlette C.
Doritos this has to be the best Doritos that they have ever made has enough lime taste and enough spiciness out of Kik totally in love with it it's like eating a little piece of spicy heaven Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Sierra B.
Medford , WI
Probably the best chips I’ve ever eaten in my life. The spice mixed with the lime is amazing! They run about $2.50-$3 a bag which isn’t bad for chips. I could eat this for the rest of my life!! Delicious flavor. Only complaint is they can be difficult to find depending on your location. I only wish they were available in more places!!
Alexis C.
Burton
Great chip. Has a burst of flavor like no other. The combination of the spicy chili in the chip along with the heat is incredible. I love the original and cool ranch, but this is so much more flavorful, by far my favorite. I have not yet seen the in small bags, they should make them so they could sell them at gas stations.
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
This product is extremely delicious! I bought these the other day to try them and im not sorry i did. They have so much flavor. Im in love with lime and hot sauce i put in on everything so the fact that the two are already included was great. They have a strong taste of lime, but they don't taste like fake artificial lime they taste like fresh lime. I love them. They're the perfect amount of spicyness as well. [product:doritos-dinamita-chile-limon--flavored-rolled-tortilla-chips]
Venus L.
This chips have a delicious lemon 🍋 and spicy 🌶 flavor ! I love it’s crispy consistency and I encourage everybody to try them indeed! It’s one of my favorite snacks and I will be buying them very soon! 😋👏
Shannon T.
Richardson
If you have not tried these these are soooo good! I would describe them kind of like Takis but, so much better. Takis have a chip that’s similar to Fritos where as this guy is a thin dorito rolled up and covered in spice and lime goodness! These are so addicting!
SoNice T.
This looks good 😱... How does this taste? Where can I find it?
tania P.
Has anyone else ever actually seen these more than once? I've only had a bag of these mixed with flamin hot cheetos, where can I buy these?
Princess M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I never had them before, are they as good as Takis?
Cynthia G.
Santa Ana , CA
Are these any good? I love doritos but I'm not sure of these. They resemble the Mexican brand taquis and it makes me wonder. Please feel free to compare and be honest.
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
Are these chips really spicy?