Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos Dinamita Chile Limon Rolled Flavored Tortilla Chips: see more...

• Oh my God!!! I am lover with madness of doritos, they are...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever actually seen these more than once? ...4 Answers
  • I assume by the name that has some Mexican flavor, I'm ri...3 Answers
Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon  Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I came across these in the  summer of 2013. I love them. They are my absolute favorite chip ever since. I was never a big fan of Takis, so I gave these a try and found the chile and limon flavors perfect. I eat them with Ramen noodles as a side kick and get exciting spice. They are very affordable and have mini bags now. My dad also loves them, we are addicts. My husband and brother like them too, but cannot handle the chile. I can eat a whole bag by myself, I know crazy huh. Up until now, I am still a Dorito Dinamita lover. Plus I love the name of the chips and have not had a problem with them being stale, because I eat them in the same week I buy them. You cannot wait 1 month and then decide to open and eat them, that is a fact with any chip. Anyways, I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Aalana V.
Minneapolis
I personally am not a fan of doritos only because of the fake cheese (powder cheese) but my boyfriend and everyone in the house does so I sometimes eat them and some of the exotic limited edition flavors are amazing so that's why I am giving this review 5 stars because doritos have grown on me and I'm starting to actually like them which must mean there good.
Alexis C.
Burton
Great chip. Has a burst of flavor like no other. The combination of the spicy chili in the chip along with the heat is incredible. I love the original and cool ranch, but this is so much more flavorful, by far my favorite. I have not yet seen the in small bags, they should make them so they could sell them at gas stations.
Jai C.
Forney, TX
I enjoy these chips way better than Takis! They have a much better flavor to me and they don’t have an excess of the flavor in the bag. These are actually really spicy if you eat a lot in a short amount of time but it’s really easy to because they are so good! I buy these anytime I go into a gas station.
Cat N.
I came across these at Wegmans and decided to try them because I am a HUGE fan of spicy chips. These were tasty! They are the right amount of spicy and super crunchy. The only thing is that the lime flavor is SUPER apparent and sometimes overpowering. Otherwise they are great and I would buy them again!
Jennifer S.
This are my absolute favorite chips. They’re spicy with a hint of lemon that leave you satisfied and wanting more. They make the perfect spicy snack and will satisfy you hunger. I recommend these if you haven’t had them already. Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Sherley V.
WILKES BARRE, PA
This product is extremely delicious! I bought these the other day to try them and im not sorry i did. They have so much flavor. Im in love with lime and hot sauce i put in on everything so the fact that the two are already included was great. They have a strong taste of lime, but they don't taste like fake artificial lime they taste like fresh lime. I love them. They're the perfect amount of spicyness as well. [product:doritos-dinamita-chile-limon--flavored-rolled-tortilla-chips]
Ling_LEWiNSKii C.
Tallahassee
H O T. I love spicy food so this is right up my alley. They remind me of Takis, from Barcel I believe. These things are really hot, and it has a hint of lime so it makes it tangy. Overall though, these chips are good and the best part is when you have to lick your fingers from the dust
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
If you have not tried these these are soooo good! I would describe them kind of like Takisbut, so much better. Takishave a chip that’s similar to Fritos where as this guy is a thin dorito rolled up and covered in spice and lime goodness! These are so addicting!
Alexandria S.
I buy these every week they are my rude or die favorite they have an addicting taste that you can't avoid !!! I don't have ingredients on me but they are amazing they are better then takis I'm my opinion they have more spice and flavor , more then 80 % of people in my school have bags of these every week
SoNice T.
This looks good 😱... How does this taste? Where can I find it?
tania P.
Has anyone else ever actually seen these more than once? I've only had a bag of these mixed with flamin hot cheetos, where can I buy these?
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
Are these chips really spicy?
Cynthia G.
Santa ana, CA
Are these any good? I love doritos but I'm not sure of these. They resemble the Mexican brand taquis and it makes me wonder. Please feel free to compare and be honest.
Princess M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I never had them before, are they as good as Takis?

Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon  Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips