Doritos Cooler Ranch Chips - 1 oz. - 50 ct.

by DORITOS®

Flavored tortilla chips in individual single serve size packages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doritos Cooler Ranch Chips - 1 oz. - 50 ct.!
Linden, MI
"Doritos Ranch Flavored Chips Review " (Unbiased and Not Sponsored) Hello Influenster Readers, My name is Lia, and I'm from Michigan. I signed up for Influenster because I heard that you can receive free products in exchange for a unbiased review. I really love this website because it's a No Judge Zone, and I can write what I want and be brutally honest at the same time. Just because I receive a free product doesn't mean it's going to buy my review. I'm just like any other consumer out there, I just like to write and enjoy the perks at the same time. I have been writing reviews since 2012, I used to be a Top Reviewer on Amazon before they changed their rules and guidelines. "Back to the Dorito review", I have been snacking on these chips ever since I was a young girl. When I was young, The bag was designed differently and the flavor seemed to be more cheesier or had more flavor. The price, I'm not sure about when I was younger. It was probably cheaper because when I was 15 years old, I remember that the gas price per gallon was .89 - .99 cents. I still today enjoy buying these chips to snack on or use in my Taco Salad Recipe. You can purchase these chips at Walmart, Kroger, Meijers or at your local grocery store. Each bag is $3.99, with 21ozs, When they're on sale they can cost 2/$5.00 or 3/$5.00 depending on the store. Taco Salad Recipe : Excellent 2 - bags of Doritos / Nacho Cheese 3 lbs Hamburger 1 - container of Sour Cream 1 - Taco Sauce or Salsa 3 packets of Taco Seasoning/ Ortega or Taco Bell Seasoning 1 - head of Lettaco, Chop up half of the lettuce 2 - Tomatos diced up 2 - bags of Shredded Cheese Sharp Cheddar Fry up your Hamburger up until it's done, Make sure you drain the grease from the Hamburger, Add your Taco Seasoning and let it simmer. Then turn off the stove and let the Hamburger cool down in the pan. Crunch up the Doritos inside the unopened bags In a large bowl, Add your Lettuce, Tomato, Both bags of Shredded Cheese, Both bags of crunched up Doritos. Then add your Hamburger inside the bowl and mix everything up in the bowl. Ready to eat, Feeds 6 people or more. Serve the sour cream and taco sauce on the side when ready to eat on a plate.
Poughkeepsie, NY
One word... BOMB !!! This will never stop being my go to chip! It may smell terrible but these are the BEST tasting chip you will ever find in the store! I am a repeat customer since the day i could buy my own groceries! I would even say to add a little more seasoning because the chips with alot of seasoning are my favorite but i will never stop eating these either way!!! I love dipping these in ranch dip or even French onion some times but i can also sit and eat an entire big bag by myself !! I wish i could rate these even higher!!!
Tazewell, VA
Love these chips. They have the right amount of tangy. They are the right çrunch. They are delicious. No need for improvement they are great. They are the perfect balance of cheddar cheese and ranch. I love snacking on them while watching TV. Or they are great to take on long trip or just for snacking. They are also wonderful to pour hot liquid cheddar cheese over. They are great in soups even instead of crackers, they are a great addition to a ham sandwich. Got to try them if you haven't already. They are awesome!
Hemet, CA
These are my go to junk food! Though in a normal size bag. Long drive ahead of me? Most likely before it's over I'll have a grab bag size of these and a soda to keep me awake and happy on the road. Feeling hormonal? I'm a salty, crunchy girl so out they come. They're in my good but kind of gross category of foods I eat. I know they can't be healthy for me, but sometimes the mental pick up from eating them is worth the questionable stuff I just put in my body.
Wauconda, IL
OK this is the chip that is first to go at all of my parties and gatherings.  Also, can we take a second to talk about their 2020 Superbowl commercial... just WOW! If that didnt make you want to eat them, you are in the wrong.  They are a great chip/ snack for any age. ALSO, they are the perfect snack when you come home at 3AM or just a midnight snack.
Doritos Cool Ranch tortilla chips are one of my all time favorites. The zesty ranch seasoning on these corn tortillas makes my taste buds dance, not to mention when. I dip them in some pico de gallo or make a taco salad. Once I start on a bag, I almost always finish it. They're getting a little expensive so I don't buy them as much as I use too.
Fremont, OH
As a kid I only ate the nacho cheese flavor. Those were my go to for Doritos. Recently I tried the cool ranch flavor and was pleasantly surprised that I actually really like these as well. While not a stereotypical ranch flavor I can see why they are associated with the word ranch. I would buy these again and eat them with joy.
Anoka, MN
Dorito ranch chips are my favorite flavor chips from Doritos. It has the perfect amount of salt. It’s cheap and affordable. My only complaint is that they don’t sell a big enough bag. Lol but definitely worth a try if you never had it before. I mean ranch is good on everything! So ranch chips are super bomb!
Grand Rapids, MI
I buy this particular product because the Ranch Doritos are my absolute favorite and this way I can take some with me no matter where I go. I think I would make the bags just a little bigger so the consumer has a bigger variety of choices when it comes to sizes but there than that I have no complaints.
Dallas, TX
My sons absolutely go to snack with a sandwich. Nacho cheese are his favorite. My whole family is in love with Doritos in general. You can have them handy as a snack all day long. You can also pair it with cream cheese or bean dip. Yummy.  Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

Looking for your answer?