BY DORITOS® #16 in Hot Sauce

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Joplin, MO
One of my favorite kind of chips! Love the flavor of these. My whole family loves them, and most of my friends do too, so it's great for bringing to a get together.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Pine Hill, NJ
My uncle loves this dip with his chips. He says its a mouth full of heaven.
Krystina V.
Krystina V.
Patterson
If you don't love these you're crazy. We like to go outside the box and get these as a replacement for tortilla chips in our taco salads or even buy the smaller bags and have "taco in a bag!" Or even just as a little snack after work! The nacho cheese are good as well but cool ranch are the best!
Anna T.
Anna T.
Tastes amazing. Not the healthiest but the flavor is worth eating on occasion. I like to eat this while listening to classical music because the delicious texture paired with a tortilla chip and the creamy dip compliments the sound. It is like a beautifully written sonata in my mouth.
PRÎ S.
PRÎ S.
Perfect mixture ! Perfect consistency. Making reviews on these great food items , makes me want to go right up to the target up the street from my house and buy some. I really recommend this dip. Try it with some nacho cheese Doritos ! It will change your life
Randi S.
Randi S.
Wilmington
I.had this at a party the other day and enjoyed it very much. Healthy yes I like it so much itnis.a party must have. I love the flavor so much it is my must have for parties. Chips is one of my favorite pairs with it and yes I would recommend it to others.
Nikaurys G.
Nikaurys G.
Houston
Buen sabor para acompañar unos chops durante una tarde! Buen precio ya q es de buena calidad, es muy cremosa y fácil de acompañar con cualquier snack. Es facil de encontrar en los supermercados y hay muchas recetas en la q puedes usar este producto!
Melody🍒 B.
Melody🍒 B.
Pinellas park, FL
It's pretty good. Tastes like a sour cream and queso dip. Very good on tortilla chips also, or to put in your seven layer dip for holidays, along with lettuce, salsa, cheddar, meat, etc soooo goooooooood. Will be buying for the holidays. Thank u
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Love this stuff. Basically any chip will taste heavenly in this dipping sauce. Or if you feel adventures add it to some noodles and veggies and now you got some good pasta. Probably not the healthy choice but it taste amazing on the taste buds.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Grandville, MI
This dip is delicious, I love sour cream and onion Pringles so this is the perfect product for me:) I would recommend this to anyone who loves sour cream and onion chips Doritos® Cool Sour Cream & Chives Dipping Sauce
Zyriphia E.
Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
I didn't know Doritos made dips. What grocery or chain are you purchasing these from? I have never seen them in stores.