GroceryPantryCondiments & SaucesDoritos®

Doritos® Cool Sour Cream & Chives Dipping Sauce

by Doritos®

#25 in Hot Sauce

Doritos Cool Sour Cream & Chives Dipping Sauce 6 x 300g

Where can you buy this in a Canada?
Donde puedo conseguirla? No la he visto! 😍
Have you tried this and is it delicious?
Start your review of Doritos® Cool Sour Cream & Chives Dipping Sauce!
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the flavor this dip has to offer! I like eating Doritos with it for a cheesy flavor!
Chelsea A.
Joplin, MO
One of my favorite kind of chips! Love the flavor of these. My whole family loves them, and most of my friends do too, so it's great for bringing to a get together.
Nab G.
Mission, TX
This one it’s a very delicious dip! Compared to the nacho cheese flavour dip this is so much better and delicious, highly recommended.
Mrs. S.
Excellent! I love the Doritos brand sauce! It’s creamy and full of flavor! My family really enjoyed it! I definitely recommend buying this one!
Afrah W.
Baltimore, MD
I only had this one while on vacation. It was the best grocery store do I have had. I especially like it cold.
Sara B.
Grandville, MI
This dip is delicious, I love sour cream and onion Pringles so this is the perfect product for me:) I would recommend this to anyone who loves sour cream and onion chips Doritos® Cool Sour Cream & Chives Dipping Sauce
Rebecca H.
Morristown, TN
Best dip ever! I love that doritos has stepped up their game and makes more than just chips now! They make great dips!
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Marianna R.
This is my favorite thing to get when I'm having a get together with friends. Tastes good😊
Laura R.
he taste of the onion is Super delicious and they are also very crugientes and I can accompany with cheeses and share with friends