BY DORITOS®

Doritos Cool Sour Cream & Chives Dipping Sauce 6 x 300g see more...

Doritos® Cool Sour Cream & Chives Dipping Sauce

Start your review of Doritos® Cool Sour Cream & Chives Dipping Sauce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brittney M.
Love this stuff. Basically any chip will taste heavenly in this dipping sauce. Or if you feel adventures add it to some noodles and veggies and now you got some good pasta. Probably not the healthy choice but it taste amazing on the taste buds.
Sara B.
Grandville, MI
This dip is delicious, I love sour cream and onion Pringles so this is the perfect product for me:) I would recommend this to anyone who loves sour cream and onion chips Doritos® Cool Sour Cream & Chives Dipping Sauce
Sara T.
I was very disappointed with the flavor and texture of the dip. The texture was too chunky almost like it wasn't mixed up as well. I couldn't really get past the texture to eat it. I tried it with different chips to see if the flavor got any better and it did not. I would not purchase the dip again.
Anna T.
Tastes amazing. Not the healthiest but the flavor is worth eating on occasion. I like to eat this while listening to classical music because the delicious texture paired with a tortilla chip and the creamy dip compliments the sound. It is like a beautifully written sonata in my mouth.
PRÎ S.
Southfield , MI
Perfect mixture ! Perfect consistency. Making reviews on these great food items , makes me want to go right up to the target up the street from my house and buy some. I really recommend this dip. Try it with some nacho cheese Doritos ! It will change your life
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
Doritos is my favorite type of chipa to bring out for family time the sour dip is also very good. I can honstley say doritos have one of the best chips out there with so many flavors.
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
This sour cream chive dips is one of the best out there. It is super smooth and creamy to taste. And not an overwhelming taste of chive or sour cream. Dorititos hit it out of the park with the perfect combination. I would absolutely buy this dip again.
Nikaurys G.
Houston
Buen sabor para acompañar unos chops durante una tarde! Buen precio ya q es de buena calidad, es muy cremosa y fácil de acompañar con cualquier snack. Es facil de encontrar en los supermercados y hay muchas recetas en la q puedes usar este producto!
Melody🍒 B.
Pinellas Park, FL
It's pretty good. Tastes like a sour cream and queso dip. Very good on tortilla chips also, or to put in your seven layer dip for holidays, along with lettuce, salsa, cheddar, meat, etc soooo goooooooood. Will be buying for the holidays. Thank u
Lori T.
Love this dip. !!!! Great flavor. A little pricey compared to other dips. But worth the extra money. The flavor is nice. The texture is good. Just be careful. You'll end up eating the whole thing at one shot ! lol

Amazon