BY DORITOS® #43 in Hot Sauce

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Doritos Cool Sour Cream & Chives Dipping Sauce 6 x 300g see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara T.
I was very disappointed with the flavor and texture of the dip. The texture was too chunky almost like it wasn't mixed up as well. I couldn't really get past the texture to eat it. I tried it with different chips to see if the flavor got any better and it did not. I would not purchase the dip again.
Fatima O.
I’m very neutral with this because it leaves your mouth a bad smell but it tastes good I would reconnect for a feast or a family gathering as a dip . I bought it at target it’s in the chip isle and when you dip your dorito it tastes so good!
Christina M.
Lowell , MA
Love this dip ! Love it even more when the store has it ! Typically I like buying this when I plan on having a party or having a movie night. The flavor is super rich and just makes you mouth water!
Brittney M.
Love this stuff. Basically any chip will taste heavenly in this dipping sauce. Or if you feel adventures add it to some noodles and veggies and now you got some good pasta. Probably not the healthy choice but it taste amazing on the taste buds.
Sara B.
Grandville, MI
This dip is delicious, I love sour cream and onion Pringles so this is the perfect product for me:) I would recommend this to anyone who loves sour cream and onion chips Doritos® Cool Sour Cream & Chives Dipping Sauce
Aidan B.
Wow ok umm these are so amazing that I can’t even explain it I bought it at target and Wal-Mart and Publix and each time it was amazing yes it’s very healthey all the ingredients are healthy and everything I think you should buy it I definetly reccomend it to others
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
So in Love with this dip. Super yummy with cheesy Doritos. Not necessarily a great price but totally worth it. Normally doesn't last more than one setting at our house. Overall very satisfied with this product!
Krystina V.
Patterson
If you don't love these you're crazy. We like to go outside the box and get these as a replacement for tortilla chips in our taco salads or even buy the smaller bags and have "taco in a bag!" Or even just as a little snack after work! The nacho cheese are good as well but cool ranch are the best!
Anna T.
Tastes amazing. Not the healthiest but the flavor is worth eating on occasion. I like to eat this while listening to classical music because the delicious texture paired with a tortilla chip and the creamy dip compliments the sound. It is like a beautifully written sonata in my mouth.
PRÎ S.
Perfect mixture ! Perfect consistency. Making reviews on these great food items , makes me want to go right up to the target up the street from my house and buy some. I really recommend this dip. Try it with some nacho cheese Doritos ! It will change your life
Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
I didn't know Doritos made dips. What grocery or chain are you purchasing these from? I have never seen them in stores.