3 colors available

BY DORITOS® #13 in Chips

Serve DORITOS COOL RANCH Flavored Tortilla Chips, 10.5 oz. at your next family get-together or party and watch them become a personal favorite of all your guests. These crunchy tortilla chips are packed with big, bold flavor. Serve the chips in a bowl along with a thirst-quenching Mountain Dew for a flavorful snack.

• Favorite flavor of doritos? Mine would have to be cool ranch Dorito...7 Answers
  • Este producto de Doritos no lo he probado, que tal es??1 Answers
  • What's your favorite Doritos flavor?9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Foodie Expert
Doritos Cool Ranch Tortilla Chips came out of the start strong. For quite a while, people have enjoyed the cheesy flaver of Doritos Nacho Flavor Tortilla Chips. Dorit's stepped up their game when they added cool ranch flavor to their lineup. They stayed true to keeping the same wonderful tortilla chips and just gave the chips a cool ranch flavor that is balanced very well. It isn't overpowering. For ranch lovers, these are a home run. These chips are crunchy and are great to snack on right out of the bag. But, you can take them to the next level by eating them with various different dips or even as the chips used in something like a taco salad. These are great tortilla chips to go out and get and fall in love with today!
Girlygirl
Girlygirl
Hmm so this is my review on the Doritos Cool Ranch Tortilla chip! First of all it comparing to the nacho cheese chip.. Wow so amazing! It's ok but not very healthy. It's delicious and disspointing all in one chip.There is too much seasoning in my opinion. It's blasted with ranch which is a good sigh. I grew up loving ranch dressing! This is one of those flavor packed chips! To be honest though, after at least 15 minutes of just eating them, the flavor gets a little boring and light. The texture though, it's a little to hard for me every time I eat a chip it makes my mouth sore just like those chips called Funyuns. Hope this helps!
mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these Doritos because not cloying me and feel that I do not fall so heavy. I think they are perfect to put at parties (I use the cream cheese together and my friends love them). Try it and tells me that such :)

me encantan estos doritos porque no me empalaga y siento que no me caen tan pesados. me parece que son perfectos para poner en las fiestas (yo los uso acompañado de queso crema y a mis amigos les encantan). intentelo y me comenta que tal :)
Dane S.
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
Nothing beats this flavor in my opinion. It's such an exciting and fantastic flavor and always leaves me satisfied. I am ashamed to admit, I tend to eat more of these than I should. I like paying less than $3.00 a bag at my local Wal-Mart and eat them while watching a football game. This flavor is just a few steps above the nacho cheese version of it. Highly recommending you doing yourself a favor and enjoying a bag of these delicious delectables.
Sheuli B.
Sheuli B.
Its certainly not the star when it's next to the Red Nacho Cheese Doritos but it stills tastes great. There's a pattern involving these chips. A lot of outgoing daring people tend to love the Red Doritos while calm and collected people tend to love the Blue Doritos. I can't tell if it's because of the packaging but either way they're really great flavor and I would recommend the Blue Doritos for those with a mild tongue.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
These are my all time favorite chips. They taste great and have a really good flavor to them that is hard to explain. These are my first grab for chips and have been for years. Anytime I want to have a beer or want to have some mountain dew this is the staple that goes hand in hand with them. Its a good party snack or just a movie snack for at home. Great price, great buy. Will buy time and time again
Isabela B.
Isabela B.
Newton, NJ
These chips are simply one of my favorites. The flavor is something unique that's just really good ! Literally when I buy these chips I feel like I can't stop eating them. Most people I know like these chips too and to be honest most of the time if I buy chips I will go with these cause they really go good with anything. Or even if you eat them by themselves these are by far one of the best snacks
Holly D.
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
I love these chips they are so flavorful and actually go with alot of diff snack ideas. Sometimes when my best friend and I are having a fat day we make nachos with beans and guacamole, bocca chicken strips on them and have them as a fat girl lunch lol. I also like these chips for most of my parties since they r not overly salty and the flavor gives u a good bang for ur buck with the party guest.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Jacksonville, FL
What can I say? I'm an original kind of girl. I like these because they're not too overpowering. When I'm looking for a chip to pair with a sandwich, it's usually this because some chips tend to be too flavorful on their own. These are bland enough and tasty enough to eat with a powerful tasting sandwich. Really do recommend these, as would any other same person!
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
these Doritos cool ranch are like the least favorite for me! the nice triangle shapes are all the same as the other Doritos. The cool ranch flavor brings a little zest to the chip! a few love that fact about it but i sometime like to just taste the sauce off of it! lol. my son loves them though and i cant go a week with out buying these Doritos...
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Glasgow
What is your favorite flavor of Doritos?
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
These or sweet chili
Brenda O.
Brenda O.
San Diego, CA
What kind of flavor do u like?
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
The red or blue bag ?
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
Do they even sell these anymore?!