BY DORITOS® #14 in Chips

The DORITOS brand is all about boldness. If you're up to the challenge, grab a bag of DORITOS tortilla chips and get ready to make some memories you won't soon forget. It's a bold experience in snacking and beyond. see more...

• Favorite flavor of doritos? Mine would have to be cool ra...11 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of Doritos? Nacho cheese or co...28 Answers
  • Favorite type of Doritos ? Cool ranch are mine 7 Answers
Cecily P.
Russellville
I do not like Doritos at all. But my daughter loves them so I by them often . her favorite ones are the cheese ones.
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON

I like regular doritos, those that have cheese and I saw these in the supermarket yesterday, I bought them to try them and I did not like them, they are spicy and have a touch of acid.
Heather Pauline k.
denver
Don’t really care for the cool ranch flavor it’s not my favorite def better chips out on the market
Cecilia H.
Fontana
I hate this flavor because back when I was in elementary school I went to the after school program and this is all they would serve us Daily smh
marie O.
høje taastrup
I do not like the taste of this at all. It’s just just weird. I would not buy this again.
Alyssa L.
COLBORNE, ON
I have no idea how people east these, it's probably the grossest flavour of chip ever made. I'll still to the original Doritos from now on!
Ines R.
Phoenix
Other people in my household love these but I hate them. I can’t stand the smell or the after taste. They have too much seasoning in my opinion. I can smell the chips while someone is chewing it or even after they swallow it.
Rosa E.
I hate this flavor this is because the flavor is to Ranchi and it has a flavor that stay forever and it stinks your breath.
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
I’m not a huge fan of these chips. The flavoring on them just taste like a raw onion that has been washed in the sweat of Tom Brady. My least favorite dorito flavor, and I will never ever purchase these ever again.
Aaron B.
Russell Springs
Cool Ranch Doritos are not good. The flavor is awful. The price is terrible. And the packaging is the worst. I wish that the product would be changed or just off the market. Cool Ranch is good on other chips but definitely not Doritos. I would not recommend to a friend unless they are looking for a bad chip just to throw in the trash.
Chloe M.
Meadow path , Airdrie
What is your favorite flavor of Doritos?
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
What is your favorite kind of Doritos? Nacho cheese or cool ranch??
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
These or sweet chili
Brenda O.
San Diego, CA
What kind of flavor do u like?
. ..