BY DORITOS® #12 in Chips

The DORITOS brand is all about boldness. If you're up to the challenge, grab a bag of DORITOS tortilla chips and get ready to make some memories you won't soon forget. It's a bold experience in snacking and beyond. see more...

• Favorite flavor of doritos? Mine would have to be cool ra...11 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of Doritos? Nacho cheese or co...28 Answers
  • Favorite type of Doritos ? Cool ranch are mine 8 Answers
Savannah M.
Port Richey FL
Love them my second favorite Doritos flavor. You have to try if you haven't already I've never meant a person that doesn't like them.
Victoria C.
Southaven
Best product for my cravings. Leaves my pregnant belly happy as ever. :) recommended to any body! CLASSIC
Mary Ellen L.
Stony Point
Great intense ranch flavor!! These don’t last long in my home, they are gobbled up once the bag is opened.
Daisy V.
My favorite game day and party chips. They’re tasty and affordable. Everyone should definitely try them.
Victoria S.
The BEST flavor of Doritos, can't be beat - especially if you don't love spicy things (I don't). Wish they went on sale more often, prices aren't bad anyway.
Sirena R.
I'll let you go if you can tell me which came first: ranch or cool ranch?

Cool Ranch Doritos are the perfect chip to pair with your lunch. They taste great with a sandwich, by themselves, and with other food! I usually like to put a couple chips in my bologna and mayonnaise sandwiches and it gives it a good, flavorful crunch.
Each chip has a consistent flavor and I rarely ever get already broken chips. They're affordable, widely available, and superb quality. I actually like these more than the Nacho Cheese flavored Doritos. I like that hint of spice this one brings.
Danielle M.
cincinnati
Classic Doritos flavor but make sure you don’t need to talk to anyone after eating them lol. Ranch flavor; great with a sandwich. Affordable at almost any store in different size bags.
Kayla E.
Have always been my favorite since I was super young, I love these so much honestly. C
Meagan H.
All time favorite. When I think doritos, cool ranch comes to mind. Seasoned to perfection! 😍 great side to any sandwich
Brittany H.
carrollton, TX
These are the best Doritos! The ranch flavoring is so delicious with a hint of corn chip
Chloe M.
Meadow path , Airdrie
What is your favorite flavor of Doritos?
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
What is your favorite kind of Doritos? Nacho cheese or cool ranch??
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
These or sweet chili
Brenda O.
San Diego, CA
What kind of flavor do u like?
. ..