BY DORITOS®

The DORITOS brand is all about boldness. If you're up to the challenge, grab a bag of DORITOS tortilla chips and get ready to make some memories you won't soon forget. It's a bold experience in snacking and beyond. see more...

• Favorite flavor of doritos? Mine would have to be cool ra...11 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of Doritos? Nacho cheese or co...31 Answers
  • Favorite type of Doritos ? Cool ranch are mine 9 Answers
Bhavi C.
johnston
i love this product very much, its very cool and crunchy,  i am buying this every week.  its very testy and healthy. its affordable in price too.  it gets me back to my school time. its far more better then other products, will love to buy again and again
MaryLeslie R.
I love these chips so much! They have a great flavor-the flavor seems to be evenly spread among the chips. The chips are also really crispy and fresh. These are a staple for us when we buy chips. Our whole family enjoys them and our kids often ask us to buy them.
Aylana a.
these are so traditional and delicious! perfect to serve at a party or get together. Everyone will love to snack on this and you chat and have a great time. This is also perfect when you're on the go and you just need a snack. believe me, everyone will love this.
Jerry A.
Miami
By far my favorite chips ever . The cool ranchy taste is amazing . The blend of spices among my tastebuds legit makes it feel like there’s a party in my mouth. Price is great for the size of the bag, and are definitely much better than the other Red Bag of Doritos !
Champagne H.
Cedar Falls, IA
I've always been a nacho fan but recently i've converted to the cool ranch. huge fan but they kind of make your breath smell bad... (per my boyfriend so RIP to me) haha but I still love them and will continue to eat them! can be a bit pricey compared to other brands
Brenda D.
Ranch flavor can not go wrong with this amazing chips. Doritos are some of the first chip I have ever tasted. They  taste great alone or with dips or on top of a salad even as nachos.  You can no go wrong with this product unless ranch isn’t you favorite.
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
I like Doritos, but I prefer the nacho cheese flavor. This flavor to me gives a bite that isn't particularly yummy. It has a kick to it, but its not really supposed to be a spicy chip. My brothers do not like these at all and will only eat the nacho cheese flavor.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
These are such a good snack too have while watching a game or a movie I love it it has a great flavor I would totally recommend on getting these chips they taste great and are affordable and have great flavors
Love X.
I've tried nearly all of the flavors from this brand since I'm always craving for chips... and I have to say the one I reach for most often is the regular nachos cheese flavor and the ranch flavor! I haven't tried the spicy ones and wouldn't since I can't handle spicy very well.
Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
I love eating these! Especially when they’re included in a multi-bag pack! My son loves them as well! We don’t get them that often just so that way we don’t get sick of them! I would also dip them in cream cheese (as gross as that may sound), but it’s delicious!
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
What is your favorite kind of Doritos? Nacho cheese or cool ranch??
Chloe M.
Meadow path , Airdrie
What is your favorite flavor of Doritos?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
These or sweet chili
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
The red or blue bag ?
Brenda O.
San Diego, CA
What kind of flavor do u like?