BY DORITOS® #14 in Chips

The DORITOS brand is all about boldness. If you're up to the challenge, grab a bag of DORITOS tortilla chips and get ready to make some memories you won't soon forget. It's a bold experience in snacking and beyond. see more...

• Favorite flavor of doritos? Mine would have to be cool ra...11 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of Doritos? Nacho cheese or co...28 Answers
  • Favorite type of Doritos ? Cool ranch are mine 7 Answers
Stephanie K.
Chicago
Is it weird to say that Doritos Cool Ranch have a special place in my heart? Yes? That's ok. I love these chips. They remind of my childhood because they were my favorite type of chip growing up. I still love having them within arms reach during a movie or Netflix binge night at home.
Caran R.
Dallas, GA
Doesn’t everyone love Doritos?! They’re full of flavor and are great alone and with dips. Our family makes walking nachos with them. It’s an inexpensive meal the kids love! Just brown some ground beef with taco seasoning, add it to a bag of broken up Doritos, let the kids add toppings of lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, etc and hand them a fork. No dirty dishes, no mess and so much fun!
Tracy G.
Clearwater
I love Cool Ranch Doritos! I love Cool Ranch Doritos on their own, I love them dipped in salsa, I love them with cheese sprinkled over them, and I love them as the shell of a Taco Bell taco. This flavor is so good, it gives a little kick of ranch to any dish that requires the tortilla chip.
Maggie E.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love these classic Doritos! They are affordable and can subdue any hunger. They give you An amazing experience of eating by getting the dust all over your fingers. You are immersed into the Doritos world. I absolutely love these and will continue to buy them until they go off the shelves.
Amanda D.
Conyers
Im not a huge fan of this flavor particularly. But they have the perfect about on each chip so it doesnt choke you. The chips are big and filling. I would buy again for the family just not for me. They are not expensive same as others . they have deals going on at oublix often. 2 for 1
meg F.
Ravenna
Yo, these chips are excellent. I love them so much, they’re always my go-to for parties. However, don’t be a silly goose and get dust in your eyes: I somehow managed to do this as a kid and the feeling was horrible. But if you don’t plan on that you’ll enjoy yourself while eating these..
Elizabeth U.
Sacramento, CA
These are my favorite chips of all time. Once I open the bag; I can’t stop eating them! I love that the flavor compliments the texture of the chip. It’s definitely my go-to snack and I never have to worry about stores not carrying this product because everyone loves it! Mmmmm, delicious!
Kaila F.
This is my favorite flavor and brand of chips. I don’t eat chips very often but when I do I reach for these. The seasoning is perfectly proportioned on each chip. I buy these anytime I buy chips. Everyone in my house likes them as well. DORITOS® COOL RANCH® Flavored Tortilla Chips
Kristin A.
Hanford
Cool ranch is another family favorite. The tangy ranch taste is amazing. We love locking or fingers at the end just to get some more of that great flavor. The prices are so reasonable for dorritos especially when they're on sale. You can get big bags for $1.99. Why would you not buy them?
Danielle G.
Seriously, who doesn't love these? I hate to even open up a bag because once I do, it's hard to stop eating them! Such a good flavor and so different from any other chips. I absolutely love the original nacho cheese Doritos and these are just as good and sometimes even taste better to me!
Chloe M.
Meadow path , Airdrie
What is your favorite flavor of Doritos?
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
What is your favorite kind of Doritos? Nacho cheese or cool ranch??
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
These or sweet chili
Brenda O.
San Diego, CA
What kind of flavor do u like?
. ..