BY DORITOS®

The DORITOS brand is all about boldness. If you're up to the challenge, grab a bag of DORITOS tortilla chips and get ready to make some memories you won't soon forget. It's a bold experience in snacking and beyond. see more...

• Favorite flavor of doritos? Mine would have to be cool ra...11 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of Doritos? Nacho cheese or co...31 Answers
  • Favorite type of Doritos ? Cool ranch are mine 9 Answers
Caran R.
Dallas, GA
Doesn’t everyone love Doritos?! They’re full of flavor and are great alone and with dips. Our family makes walking nachos with them. It’s an inexpensive meal the kids love! Just brown some ground beef with taco seasoning, add it to a bag of broken up Doritos, let the kids add toppings of lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, etc and hand them a fork. No dirty dishes, no mess and so much fun!
Kaila F.
This is my favorite flavor and brand of chips. I don’t eat chips very often but when I do I reach for these. The seasoning is perfectly proportioned on each chip. I buy these anytime I buy chips. Everyone in my house likes them as well. DORITOS® COOL RANCH® Flavored Tortilla Chips
Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
These ranch flavored chips have been my favorite since I was around 9 years old. I am that person that will go through the whole bag and find the chips with a lot of seasoning on them! We buy 2 bags for $5 every month. These chips are good to eat with sandwiches or when you have hotdogs!
Danielle G.
Seriously, who doesn't love these? I hate to even open up a bag because once I do, it's hard to stop eating them! Such a good flavor and so different from any other chips. I absolutely love the original nacho cheese Doritos and these are just as good and sometimes even taste better to me!
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
Nothing beats this flavor! No other chip tastes like this. This is one of my all time favorite chips. They go great as a side at parties or a snack for lunch. I love finding the chips that have extra seasoning on them.

Pro tip: put these inside your sandwich for extra flavor and crunch!
Margo E.
Morristown
The flavor is awesome. I wish the flavor was spread evenly, some of the chips hardly have any flavor at all. I will continue to purchase these, just wish the company would add more flavor some chips don’t have any. I pick through the bag to get out the ones with the most flavor.
Sirena R.
I'll let you go if you can tell me which came first: ranch or cool ranch?

Cool Ranch Doritos are the perfect chip to pair with your lunch. They taste great with a sandwich, by themselves, and with other food! I usually like to put a couple chips in my bologna and mayonnaise sandwiches and it gives it a good, flavorful crunch.
Each chip has a consistent flavor and I rarely ever get already broken chips. They're affordable, widely available, and superb quality. I actually like these more than the Nacho Cheese flavored Doritos. I like that hint of spice this one brings.
Rosanna M.
Lake charles
This chips have always been on my go to list and my children love them as well! Price is great for the buck. Yes definitely meets my family’s expectations! We normally keep it stocked in the pAntry. If only I could keep my daughter from eating the whole bag in one seating!
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Don't love this as much as the nacho cheese but this isn't a bad taste. I think it is delicious about the same price as the other one if I am not mistaking if you use to eat the normal Doritos with ranch then you will probably like this one. I get mines at Wal-Mart or Sam's.
Kendra T.
Staunton
These are classic snack Dorito. I always find myself wanting a little bit more flavor. Sometimes I wish they had a little bit more of the seasoning on them so you can get more of the taste. Of course I would recommend this to friends because it's just a classic Ranch Dorito.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
What is your favorite kind of Doritos? Nacho cheese or cool ranch??
Chloe M.
Meadow path , Airdrie
What is your favorite flavor of Doritos?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
These or sweet chili
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
The red or blue bag ?
Brenda O.
San Diego, CA
What kind of flavor do u like?