BY DORITOS® #14 in Chips

The DORITOS brand is all about boldness. If you're up to the challenge, grab a bag of DORITOS tortilla chips and get ready to make some memories you won't soon forget. It's a bold experience in snacking and beyond. see more...

• Favorite flavor of doritos? Mine would have to be cool ra...11 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of Doritos? Nacho cheese or co...28 Answers
  • Favorite type of Doritos ? Cool ranch are mine 7 Answers
Sarah M.
I love cool ranch doritos ! I think they are so good ! They are so zesty and flavorful ! I tend to reach for these more than the original nacho cheese Doritos. I would recommend buying these in the family or party size bags rather than the single serving bags. The larger bags have all the flavor where as the single serving bags don’t taste as flavorful
Kevin W.
Classic Doritos flavor and taste.  An overall favorite in our household for snack time and game days.  A go to purchase whenever we are looking for a snack.  Great with dips or as a stand alone snack.  Good chip ratio in each bag.  Not messy chip grease, but you will have flavor left over on your fingers!
Rylee N.
iowa city
These Doritos are like the cousin that no one really likes but they’re forced to because of their popular relative. But all I gotta say is I think the cousin is hot because cool ranch Doritos are by far the best Dorito compared to their boring, no personality, bland, nacho cheese Doritos relative. I’m just a little more original.
Courtney C.
Denton, TX
I love the Doritos Cool Ranch chips because they are a great twist on the original nacho cheese flavor! They are refreshing and the ranch taste exceptional among many products. Just like the original nacho cheese, the Cool Ranch pairs well with everything! Be sure to get these chips on your next trip to your local grocery store!
Julia M.
I gave this five stars because I think it is is my favorite chips and it is like not it’s not like all the Doritos chips it’s like one of the best of them because like they taste very good like you can travel with them like you can take them on trips you could take them everywhere but not in the world but that’s not what I’m trying to say I’m just trying to say it’s like the best chips
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
All time favorite classic Doritos. You can't go wrong with the cool zesty taste even as an adult. Definitely not the healthiest item but a great chip. Even better for dipping. Always my first choice.
Mezutwins M.
Doritos are the perfect hangout snack! It will get you wanting more! It's very affordable and reasonable for its price. This delicious snacks is easily accessible, but can also get messy. It has less calories than most popcorn brands. Share with your friends it's perfect I definitely recommend this to everyone of all ages!
Breana S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
The Doritos Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips are such a classic. You can’t go wrong buying them! Every time I purchase these they are a house favorite. If I know I have a party or people are just getting together I always turn to these as the snack option and everyone loves them. The flavor is so packed and delicious.
Mishandria 💕.
Savannah, GA
So these used to be one of my favorite chips. Hunni, I love me some Doritos. Lately, however, I haven’t enjoyed them as much because they’re being stingy with the flavoring on these chips. You might get ONE chip in the bag that’s perfectly covered but the rest taste like plain tortilla chips (great for chips and dip).
Rhonda A.
I have tried several varieties of Doritos,  but cool ranch are my favorite with nacho in second.  They have an awesome ranch cheesy flavor.  Very crisp.  The only downfall is the mess that it makes of your fingers and the horrifying dragon breath afterward. But sometimes it's all worth it.
Chloe M.
Meadow path , Airdrie
What is your favorite flavor of Doritos?
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
What is your favorite kind of Doritos? Nacho cheese or cool ranch??
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
These or sweet chili
Brenda O.
San Diego, CA
What kind of flavor do u like?
. ..