BY DORITOS®

The DORITOS brand is all about boldness. If you're up to the challenge, grab a bag of DORITOS tortilla chips and get ready to make some memories you won't soon forget. It's a bold experience in snacking and beyond. see more...

• Favorite flavor of doritos? Mine would have to be cool ra...11 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of Doritos? Nacho cheese or co...31 Answers
  • Favorite type of Doritos ? Cool ranch are mine 9 Answers
Kira B.
Watertown
I can actually remember when Doritos Cool Ranch chips came out in 1987. A stark contrast from their Nacho Cheese cousins, these chips had some serious kick that in all honesty doesn’t remind me of ranch dressing. Names aside (they were “Cooler Ranch” at some point), my co-reviewer summed up the same way I felt the first time I tried them very quickly, “Wow!”Doritos Cool Ranch chips have come in a blue bag for as long as I can remember, making them easy to spot on the shelf. Their current bag is very simple and features an image of two of the chips and you can even spot the multicolored seasoning on them! As opposed to Lay’s Classic, which go great with anything, I personally love that Cool Ranch Doritos are perfect on their own.I sampled these right after having some nacho cheese Doritos and was immediately reminded of the contrast between the two. The Cool Ranch chips have a strong and instant kick to them. At first you get a hint of cheese but it is then followed by a combination of vinegar and onion and a strong but not face puckering garlic taste. These are all then followed by the enjoyable taste of the corn chip itself. Each bite has equal seasoning and not one chip felt like it was lacking in flavor. Even though at times the flavoring can taste artificial it makes them no less tasty and may even be why you find yourself wanting more!Frito Lay makes many different flavors nowadays but as one of their staple flavors, in fact they even mix flavors in bags now, but Cool Ranch Doritos will always remain as one of the two original “flavored tortilla chip” flavors. A corn chip that requires no dip, Cool Ranch stand on their own as one of the tastiest chips you can find on the market. They are definitely a Must Munch
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I buy for the family and I have to say doritos is the most requested from my boyfriend and daughter. Love the video variety and how they are always making new flavors. I would give anything to have Flamin' Hot Doritos, I'm still sad they dont sell them and they've been gone for like 15 years their Flamas is NOT THE SAME THING.DORITOS® COOL RANCH® Flavored Tortilla ChipsDoritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla ChipsDoritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla ChipsDoritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
My husband is addicted to these chips. I love that I could get a huge box of them for a reasonable price without having to fight traffic and lines at the store.

I had to go back and change rating to 4 stars because of the expiration date on the chips. We pack them for lunches (one a day) and we’re unable to finish them before the expiration date (which was 3 weeks after the chips arrived in the mail).
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
These have been my favorite flavor and brand of chips for years and years. I love ranch, and the season they out on this is like a zesty kind of ranch, it’s really delicious. They are inexpensive and I purchase mine from Wal-Mart, or if on the go at a convenience store, cause I find myself really craving these at times! DORITOS® COOL RANCH® Flavored Tortilla Chips Yummmmmmy!
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
This is by far the best ranch chips in the world!! I love them with sour cream!! Just plain sour cream and they taste amazing!! Also just a little tip: when your making your loaded nachos instead of using plain tortilla chips use these!! You wont be dissapointed!!
Sarah M.
I love cool ranch doritos ! I think they are so good ! They are so zesty and flavorful ! I tend to reach for these more than the original nacho cheese Doritos. I would recommend buying these in the family or party size bags rather than the single serving bags. The larger bags have all the flavor where as the single serving bags don’t taste as flavorful
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
Ranch flavored Doritos are one of the essential Staples of any pantry for someone who likes Max. It's one of the two original flavors, the other being nacho flavor, but in all of its time being on the market and me remembering it the Cool Ranch Doritos are fantastic. If someone has never tried Doritos before this would be the one flavor I would recommend first.
Kevin W.
Rochester, NY
Classic Doritos flavor and taste.  An overall favorite in our household for snack time and game days.  A go to purchase whenever we are looking for a snack.  Great with dips or as a stand alone snack.  Good chip ratio in each bag.  Not messy chip grease, but you will have flavor left over on your fingers!
Mezutwins M.
Finksburg, MD
Doritos are the perfect hangout snack! It will get you wanting more! It's very affordable and reasonable for its price. This delicious snacks is easily accessible, but can also get messy. It has less calories than most popcorn brands. Share with your friends it's perfect I definitely recommend this to everyone of all ages!
Tiffany F.
Camp Wood
I like the chips overall as far as chips go. The flavor is good and the bag is classic dorito bag so you know exactly what brand you are buying. Personally not a fan of the pricing for a bag of chips. Always hate how the bag feels full then you open it and find out just how much space air was taking up in the bag.
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Is it more is as each year passes there is less flavoring?
troian e.
what are your favorite flavors ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you use these in recipes?
Britania S.
Walla Walla Washington
How do they put ranch if ranch is liquid and chips are solid.
Tiffany H.
What flavor is your favorite