Doritos® Collisions Pizza Cravers And Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Simona C.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
I really like these from Doritos because there is a variety and the tastes of both flavors go great together. By far healthy for you but they are delicious. Con -- sometimes I don't like two flavors in my bag but if that's the case i'll just buy a bag of regular. Other than that, I don't have anything bad to say about them.
Ashley C.
Ravena, NY
A snack concoction that is quite tasty with the two flavours combined it ends up being very good, I was quite surprised there very bold on flavor, very crunchy and after buying a few times I fell in love with them, not very healthy but a worth snack to eat if you don't care about all the calories and what not.
Ashley T.
Tunnel Hill, GA
With the two flavors mixed into one chip bag I did think it was a little much. I bought this particular bag at Walmart. I am a repeat customer for the Doritos brand and I do think they could do better. The flavor was not exactly what my expectations were believing it to be before tasting it.
Stephenie G.
Valdosta, GA
This is such a good combo of flavors and a amazing brand of chips. We purchased them at Walmart and hands down one of my favorites. We choose Doritos due to the flavors always being what we like and with a huge family like ours it's nice to be able to find a flavor everyone likes!
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
Maybe I shouldn't review on an empty stomach. Now I'm craving some. They taste great and not unusual as DORITOS makes awesome tasting chips. I love the shape too and how they're tortilla chips. The taste is awesome. Really different from the original flavors.
Jessica S.
Longview , WA
I'm giving this 4 stars only because we haven't tried this kind yet! I would love to though. We live Doritos and my kids love pizza so this would be a great combination. I recommend the Doritos brand for all parties and they always end up going with us
Keyla T.
I like this kind of Doritos, especially the ranch one. I'm not personally a big fan of any pizza flavored foods, so it's okay to me. I've only bought these a handful of times, maybe because it's hard to find these in most stores, at least in my area.
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
Tasty product. Very good. Great packaging. Great taste. Very flavorful. It meets my expectations very much! Great ingredients and flavor. I love that product. Very delicious and flavorful. I would highly recommend this product and buy often
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I use to buy a bag of these everyday after school when I was I'm middle school. These we're some pretty good chips the flavors blend together but the mix of the two was fantastic. Doritos® Collisions Pizza Cravers And Ranch Tortilla Chips
Kimmie N.
Where can I purchase these?
Wendy W.
So how does this combo taste together?
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MD
Is this only available in the states?
SoNice T.
How does this taste? I want to try it
Julianne L.
I need this in my life!!