Doritos® Collisions Cheesy Enchilada & Sour Cream Tortilla Chips uploaded by Andressa F.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
I love mash-ups when they work, and this one most definitely does. It's not a stretch of the imagination, since many people like sour cream on their enchiladas. To me, Doritos is The Name in flavored tortilla chips, the best there is. You can count on Doritos tasting awesome no matter what flavor(s) you try.
Lexi H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
this entire experience was downright disorienting for me. the different flavors thing was really knocking me off guard for the first few bites. my mouth never knew what to expect. after that, all the chip flavors seemed to blend together. so I'm not sure what the point was.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Cheap, and delicious! The cheesy enchilada ones taste exactly like an enchilada! The sour cream ones are also delicious! Great combination, and honestly to satisfying as a midday snack. Only con is that these are obviously not the most healthy snack, but otherwise, great!
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
these are so good. a spicy hot flavor with s hint of lime. I like to put them on a turkey sandwich - but they are good by themselves. warning: don't try unless you like spicy/tangy Mexican inspired flavors. only thing that I hate is that I cannot find them in Texas!!
Andrea J.
Northborough, MA
Even though this flavor might sound very gross it still tastes so good! It is like a regular Doritos chips so it is made out of corn chips and flavoring and it tastes a lot like regular Doritos because alter ego's kind it is the same
Alexa G.
Miami
These were some pretty good chips, might I say. The flavors blended together, but the mix of the two was fantastic. Especially when you licked your fingers afterward. Mmmmm!!!! Delicious I would refined trying it
Riley C.
I found these to taste very good. When I first seen the bag I expected them to be nasty, but these Doritos have an amazing taste like never before. These chips definitely met my expectations of taste and quality.
Sky R.
Lebanon, TN
I loveeee these! They taste so good and my whole family loves them :) there are no pros or cons if you love them you do and if you don't then you don't but I personally love them and would recommend to others :)
Amiee J.
Kingston, GA
My favorite chips hands down. I love all of the different shapes and the different cheese flavors in this bag. It's a great snack or pairs great with a sandwich. Flavor is amazing. You won't be disappointed.
Nora B.
I have yet to try these but I love the Doritos brand and wouldn't doubt I'd love these enchilada and sour cream chips I love that the company is bringing new ideas to us customers going to try these !
Lizz  B.
Are these gluten free?
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Are there other combinations?
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
sounds so good. have you tasted these? do they have a kick to them?