Doritos® Collisions Cheesy Enchilada & Sour Cream Tortilla Chips uploaded by Andressa F.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Khanh N.
This is soo good, It good if you want a light snack and overall. It is alos pretty affordable. I will continue to buy them 100%. I bought mine at target but you can buy them almost anywhere, like the 99 cent store and Walmart...

Gina T.
El mirage , AZ
My family LOVES Doritos. We usually stick with the classic nacho cheese, but we decided to give this a try and we are so glad that we did! It's really cool how the two different flavors go so well together but are distinctly different. Love it!
Carolyn H.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Have you ever had a dorito you didn't like?

Yeah, me either.

And this is NO EXCEPTION my friends. Cheesy enchilada meets sour cream. Omg. Amazing. Buy a small bag or you'll plow
Your way through a family sized one and hate yourself for it later.

Definitely a winner at bbqs, picnics and to jazz up lunches!
Tina C.
Roslyn Heights, NY
I love this new Doritos flavor. I wish they won't stop making these.  The cheesy flavor and the sour cream go so well together.  No dip needed if you ask me.  It is no the healthiest chip out there of course, but it is very flavorful.  Great for parties.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
I love classic nacho cheese Doritos. That being said, if you are curious what it would be like for a dorito to take a dive into the old funky leftovers in your aunt Barbara's fridge and then to punch you square in the face, tr a bag of enchilada and sour cream Doritos.
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
Foodie Expert
These were alright for me, on the taste scale I feel like it could've performed better. I bought it at a local Walmart. I just wished I liked it more. I will buy it again, I just would think I you like the flavor you'll be expecting just a tad bit more
Magdalen M.
Pretty good, reminds me of what you would get if you combined the ranch Doritos with the original flavor. Not a healthy choice, obviously, but a good snack for sure! I prefer the cool ranch as my personal favorite, but wouldn't turn these down either.
Heidi L.
I bought these because my son always requests me to make dorito chicken. Something I threw together one night when we had chicken and doritos and that was about it in our kitchen. Turned out great, served with salsa, queso and some sour cream on top.
Terri W.
My favorite bag of chips!! I like that it has two different flavors in one bag and it's not expensive. The enchilada part my absolute favorite. It isn't the healthiest thing to eat but the taste, come on!! And I love to add it in things when I cook.
Taylor P.
Macomb, MI
This is a pretty interesting flavor but I like it because it is different from all the other typical flavors. I have only bought once so far but I would definitely buy it again. The sour cream chips probably get 4 stars but the cheesy enchilada chips get 5.
Lizz  B.
Are these gluten free?
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Are there other combinations?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Foodie Expert
sounds so good. have you tasted these? do they have a kick to them?