BY DORITOS® #31 in Chips

Reviews (1916)
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
Okay, so these chips are kind of sneaky. I originally bought them because I just saw a red Doritos bag and assumed that they were the Nacho Cheese ones. Imagine my surprise when I popped these bad boys open and threw one in my mouth the taste a fiery chilli. Don't get me wrong, these chips are awesome (obviously by the 5 star rating) but they aren't to get confused with the Nacho Cheese.
brianne k.
Washington , DC
This is my favorite. Netflix and Doritos lol. But really I love the nacho, sweet chili, and cool ranch flavor. But I love the versatility that comes with the nacho flavor. You can use these chips with dip and still wouldn’t be to much. I also use it for taco in a bag. So very good. Get small bags of this brand fill the bag with cooked ground turkey or beef, cheese, salsa, lettuce, sour cream, and boom TACO IN A BAG!!
Meagan L.
Many
I love chips, just like anyone else! They are an easy go to, but this brand is outstanding! They always taste fresh and give you the satisfaction you are looking for! I buy this brand every time I need chips.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice salty snack during the day. Price is very affordable
Madison M.
These are kinda too hot for me. I'm not a big spicy fan. But if you are then these are the chips for you. They still have the dorito flavor to it as well which is still good if you're more of a fan of the orginal flavor
Jayden S.
Kerman
I freakin love Doritos! This is what I always buy when I go food shopping! There are many good things to say about this product because it’s that good! Doritos is the best by far and goes with anything you wish to eat with it but of course there are limitations lol
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Doritos make me want to die. They are so bad and make my younger Rae every time I eat them. Those chips are so bad I would rather drink conifer than eat those, yuck definitely two thumbs down.
elizobeta B.
If you haven’t bought or seen Doritos then you must be living under a rock. Everyone and everything knows what Doritos are. They are the best chips in the world and the most delicious ones
Suvani G.
I love all flavor of Doritos but since I love spicy I would go for Chilli Heatwave. It has got kick to it. My husband loves it when drinking his beer and I like it anywhere with anything. I normally get all Doritos in party size which was normally on deal at Walmart and other grocery stores as well.
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
Classic. These chips are not healthy, this is obvious. Though, I do believe Doritos has made some improvements to enhance the nutritional value. The taste is not too spicy not too mild, very impactful flavor and evenly distributed over the chip. Most other cheddar tortilla type chips lack in this area.