BY DORITOS®

• How spicy are  DORITOS® Chilli HeatWave ?2 Answers
Asha A.
Oakdale , MN
This was a different kind of Doritos that I tried had a mixup cheese spicy and it was cheaper than I thought it was really help I bought this from target or anywhere Walmart target Amazon it was really look good
Madison M.
These are kinda too hot for me. I'm not a big spicy fan. But if you are then these are the chips for you. They still have the dorito flavor to it as well which is still good if you're more of a fan of the orginal flavor
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Doritos make me want to die. They are so bad and make my younger Rae every time I eat them. Those chips are so bad I would rather drink conifer than eat those, yuck definitely two thumbs down.
Madison B.
Im obsessed with this snack! I love the flavor because it’s so good and this brand is k own for always switching up their variety of flavors! I love it for on the go snacking that i can take anywhere!
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
Classic. These chips are not healthy, this is obvious. Though, I do believe Doritos has made some improvements to enhance the nutritional value. The taste is not too spicy not too mild, very impactful flavor and evenly distributed over the chip. Most other cheddar tortilla type chips lack in this area.
Ceairria D.
These are my go to chips. I am in love with these chips. I am in love with these I love when they make different flavors love trying new things especially when it’s food
Iciar S.
Lithia , FL
no me han gustado estos doritos porque pican demasiado y al final no puedo disfrutar del sabor dorito, me deja la lengua ardiendo y la boca seca. Me parece que esta bien de precio. No es muy saludable y puede que te siente mal como a mi. Se lo recomiendo a las personas que tienen pasion por el picante
Kim M.
Chicago
To say I love Doritos is an understatement. There is not one flavor that I like over another. They are all so great and they are in a category of their own with few to no competition. While they are on the more calorie-filled side, I do try to restrain myself but when I want some, they are the BEST!
Nich C.
Westerville
Definitley one of my all time favorite chips. I've been eating these since i was a kid. They just never get old for me. All the different flavors keep it different. There's no other chips that can compare to Doritos. They are best with a nice cold Mountain Dew next to it.
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
Amazing flavour, though quite hot and spicy after a few of them. They aren’t the healthiest but they definitely are so tasty that I would definitely go and pick some up from your local supermarket.
Michelle L.
How spicy are  DORITOS® Chilli HeatWave ?