Doritos Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks 12 ct

by DORITOS®

Cheetos snacks are the much-loved cheesy treats that are fun for everyone! You just can't eat a Cheetos snack without licking the "cheetle" off your fingertips. And wherever the Cheetos brand and Chester Cheetah go, cheesy smiles are sure to follow. - Twelve 1 oz. Bags of Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks - Deliciously crunchy and cheesy Cheetos snacks for the pantry - Great for on-the-go fun snacking with the whole family - Individually wrapped, perfect for packing lunches

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doritos Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks 12 ct!
How would you rate this product?
LEESBURG, FL
*disclaimer* I am not a fan of powdered cheese flavor. However, these really are not too offensive. The cheese flavor is actually a bit on the creamy side which isn't unpleasant. However, these are not a snack to be eaten lightly as the fake cheese WILL stain anything it gets pressed onto. Fingers, lipps, tounge, gums were all a horrible shade of orange and the stain remained on my fingers for a few hours even after washing my hands a few times.
plymouth
I must say I always end up buying these for my kids but I’m the one that usually devours them ! Lol I’m ashamed of myself each time I do it ! Definitely not healthy but DEFINITELY DELICIOUS! Having toddlers and having easy snacks on the go makes a trip to the store that much better ! Very well priced as well but usually junk food is always cheaper than the healthy stuff !
Hackettstown, NJ
Love this snack mix! I love the Doritos and Cheetos crunchy snacks! The flavors of cheese are amazing. Great snack to have! Great for on the go for work or school! I would definitely recommend these snack packs to everyone who loves cheesy chips! I would definitely buy this product again! Doritos Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks 12 ct
Doritos brand really makes some bangers (Great snacks). These Cheetos are a classic and Cheeto puffs are like drugs they’re so addictive. These ones are nice and crunchy and have enough MSG in them that you won’t stop craving them until you die. Definitely would recommend until you plan on dieting this New Year. Shockingly, they’re not super healthy.
If you dont like these puffs you probably hate kittens, fight children on playgrounds, and put gum in babies hair. No seriously they are truly my favorite snack. I have really sensitive teeth so whenever I choose to indulge in a crunchy snack or two this is my first choice. All the crunch without the firmness and they taste absolutely delicious!
Bowersville , GA
I get these for my little ones to snack on for on our way to the park or at the park. Or they are great to pack in a lunch because they are single bags. No room for improvement they are so yummy. To Similar products my kids seem to like these more then others. There is a good amount of bags of chips in this packages. All in all its a great buy.
lancaster
I love the little bags. Good for kids lunch’s but also it’s great so you don’t over eat. Doritos Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Flavored snack has great flavor and crunchy. The prices are a little high to me and they should sell little wipes along with the bag so you have something to clean those cheese stained fingers when your done.
Brooklyn, NY
No one can resist these cheesy favorites unless you're allergic to cheese. Crunchy and cheesy and a great pick me up snack anytime of day. Its individually packed and I can easily put it in my trunk and give to the kids or to our selves when we go on road trips and eat as snacks. Yummy! All time favorite chips.
Bronx, NY
Mis FAVORITOS!!!! Sin duda alguna desde que tengo una fiesta en casa es por lo que todo el mundo espera le encantan y te saca de apuros en cualquier situación. Definitivamente recomendado para las fiestas. [product:doritos-nacho-cheese-flavored-tortilla-chips,-1-ounce-(pack-of-104)] igual de sabrosos!!!
Greensboro, NC
Crunchy Cheetos are the best Cheetos. They’re so delicious I could eat the whole 12 count. They’re not generally the healthiest, but because they pre-portioned in individual bags, you don’t have to worry about the guilt of having “too many”. They’re affordable and will leave you totally satisfied !