GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsDoritos®
Doritos Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks 12 ct

Doritos Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks 12 ct

by Doritos®

Cheetos snacks are the much-loved cheesy treats that are fun for everyone! You just can't eat a Cheetos snack without licking the "cheetle" off your fingertips. And wherever the Cheetos brand and Chester Cheetah go, cheesy smiles are sure to follow. - Twelve 1 oz. Bags of Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks - Deliciously crunchy and cheesy Cheetos snacks for the pantry - Great for on-the-go fun snacking with the whole family - Individually wrapped, perfect for packing lunches

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doritos Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks 12 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Lillian  S.
San Jacinto, CA
These chips are delicious! It is so flavorful! I munch on these chips more than I care to admit 🙊. They are so addictively good. You're going to love these chips!
Marjorie  S.
Newport News, VA
1,078 reviews
Love crunchy cheese Doritos. I normally purchase this from Walmart at a reasonable price. My kids love for me to send Cheetos as their snacks. I will continue to purchase this product?.0
April  M.
1,744 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
I don't know anyone who doesn't like Cheetos. They have so many different varieties of flavor options to choose from. They all taste good I like the flaming cheetos. I love the crunch and flavorthe original flavor best. I definitely recommend these individual bags.
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
This is good. It’s crunchy and cheesy, hit the spot when I’m craving it. If my son is eating it, I have to keep an eye on him to make sure I wipe his hands when he’s done because it is messy.
Brit B.
If you dont like these puffs you probably hate kittens, fight children on playgrounds, and put gum in babies hair. No seriously they are truly my favorite snack. I have really sensitive teeth so whenever I choose to indulge in a crunchy snack or two this is my first choice. All the crunch without the firmness and they taste absolutely delicious!
Jill  B.
Batavia, OH
My kids love Cheetos one of their favorite chips they don’t last long when we have them best to buy 2 bags for growing boys
Melissa H.
Bastian, VA
These make my fingers orange but they are worth it.. I love the crunchy ones but the puffy ones are almost as good.
Monica W.
If you want cheese flavor and a crunch this is the best fix for it. The cheese flavor is an explosion in your moth and always love me something crunchy to snack on.
Jerri S.
Sunland, CA
Doritos Cheetos crunchy snacks have great flavor, super crunch and a party in a bag. we bring them tailgating,parties,and any other family get togethers
Christel W.
Orangevale, CA
This and hot Cheetos are my favorite chip snacks. This 12 count pack is a great deal and keeps the chips fresh so i do prefer them individually packed. Great snack on the go but the cheese powder can get a bit messy especially if you’re wearing white.

Looking for your answer?