Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Mayra M.
best doritos ever!!!! They always sell out and I have a hard time finding them but they have a nice little kick to it. Not too spicy but enough to get the craving out.
Taylor G.
Point Pleasant
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a newer flavor of Doritos and I can say I'm obsessed!! My boyfriend also loves this flavor
Mary B.
North Port, FL
I'm a fan of buffalo wings and a HUGE lover of Doritos. This is a perfect combination of the two. Not too spicy. The flavor is consistent and delicious.
Caitlynn C.
Blue Springs
THESE ARE THE BEST FREAKING DORITOS OF ALL TIME! WHEN THEY DISCONTINUED THEM I LITERALLY CRIED!!!!
Harmony H.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my ALL TIME favorite. I was so sad when they discontinued but found them again in store. They’re a little spicy but taste amazing.
kinda T.
chouit بناية انيس تابت الطابق 5
I'm soo hungry. Thisvtchios was very nice and spicy i live the spicy chips and noddles love it loveeeeeeee
Brittany T.
Overland Park, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
So yummy! Our family loves these, we just can’t ever find them in the local Walmart when we grocery shop! They are just the right amount of spice and so flavorful!
Breanna J.
Fallsburg
This is my favorite doritos yet!! I can't find the mm hardly where I live and I'm a repeat customer always buy when I can find them. Very delicious!!! And affordable that I might add:).
Peyton Q.
Clarion, PA
If you're looking for a flavor of chips that is spicy, but not enough to make you sweat, this is what you need to try!
Lindsey S.
Wortham
Just tried this flavor this week. It was really good but not as spicy as I would of expected it. Almost tasted like a cool ranch but with a kick of spice.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?