Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Baylee P.
Harrodsburg, KY
We can't keep a bag of these chips long enough in our house. Every time we buy these chips they're gone the night we bring them home. The bold tangy flavor will never disappoint you when you're looking for something with a little more bold flavor
Kim W.
I LOVE love love these so much.  The only flavor I like better is the cool ranch.  This is a great substitute for making the actual buffalo chicken dip.  Much less expensive and so much easier.  I bought these at kroger and I would definitely recommend.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my guilty pleasure and one of my favorite go to snacks when I'm feeling unhealthy. They really give you the Buffalo and ranch wing taste without all the saucy mess! I absolutely love these!!!!
Lorren B.
Portland, TX
Impulse buy, but definitely glad I bought them! They’re DELICIOUS! Bought at HEB! Flavor wasn’t what I expected, but they’re so good! Affordable, like any other Doritos chips! Whole family loves them!
Jordyn D.
Beckley
Taste not exactly like hot wings and ranch but they are still good as heck. So glad Doritos came out with these becuase when I don't feel like buying wings or making them I can just get these and they fill me up
Nicole S.
New britain
The flavor is amazing. I love these chips. I always pick them up whenever i see them. It's similar to the pringles buffalo wing chips. I bought these at Walmart and I've been eating these for months.
Lindsey O.
Pittsburgh, PA
A nice change once in a while. I always go for cool ranch but this flavor "spices" things up a bit. I can't eat them all of the time, but it is a nice surprise to have a bit of a kick. They are too spicy, where your guests will be shocked when they put one in their mouth.
Alexa W.
Stone Mountain, GA
These chips are addictive! I'm so glad that the Dorito company has added this flavor because it is delicious. These chips are also bigger and thicker than their normal chips for some reason.
Caelyn K.
I'm not too much of a dorito lover but once I tried this I wanted more and more😂 it almost taste like a real buffalo chicken wing with ranch. It's also pretty affordable with is A1 and pretty awesome when you're craving a treat
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh , PA
LOVE THIS. Tasted just like a hot wing you'd get from any bar any where. Yes it ended up leaving my mouth in fire but it was completely worth it. They were amazing and they were pretty cheap too.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?