Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Lorren B.
Portland , TX
Impulse buy, but definitely glad I bought them! They’re DELICIOUS! Bought at HEB! Flavor wasn’t what I expected, but they’re so good! Affordable, like any other Doritos chips! Whole family loves them!
Nicole S.
New britain
The flavor is amazing. I love these chips. I always pick them up whenever i see them. It's similar to the pringles buffalo wing chips. I bought these at Walmart and I've been eating these for months.
Jordyn D.
Beckley
Taste not exactly like hot wings and ranch but they are still good as heck. So glad Doritos came out with these becuase when I don't feel like buying wings or making them I can just get these and they fill me up
Lindsey O.
Pittsburgh, PA
A nice change once in a while. I always go for cool ranch but this flavor "spices" things up a bit. I can't eat them all of the time, but it is a nice surprise to have a bit of a kick. They are too spicy, where your guests will be shocked when they put one in their mouth.
Alexa W.
Stone Mountain, GA
These chips are addictive! I'm so glad that the Dorito company has added this flavor because it is delicious. These chips are also bigger and thicker than their normal chips for some reason.
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh, PA
LOVE THIS. Tasted just like a hot wing you'd get from any bar any where. Yes it ended up leaving my mouth in fire but it was completely worth it. They were amazing and they were pretty cheap too.
Kelly F.
Charleston, WV
These are a little to spicy for me. I openly admit to being a wimp when it comes to spicy food. If the flavor was a little lighter- these would be great! These might be tasty paired with a creamy dip.
Nereida G.
i loved doritos since i was a kid. Always crunchy and fresh. There are delicious. The price is very good, the chips normally comes ok. we used it for nachos, cielito lindo or just for a snack. All my family loves Doritos.
Sky S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this flavor and any variety of buffalo that Doritos comes out with. They're addicting and always make a good snack. They are very tangy and flavorful and always hit the spot when I'm hungry for some chips.
Courtney G.
One of my favorite chip flavors! Not too over the edge, but just a nice little bite to them. Although they aren't my healthiest snack, they're still my cheater chips! Just don't like that the bag is less than half way filled! I typically buy them on sale though, so they're great for the price!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?