Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Sarah M.
Forkland, AL
So good!!! I eat them at work almost every day. They are the perfect snack when you want something spicy. It's probably not healthy but it's delicious and addicting. You can't just eat one you have to eat the whole bag!
jessica l.
Marmaduke, AR
Do they even sell these anymore?!?!  These are my favorite chips in the whole world. I use to buy these at walmart but haven't seen them lately. They are by far Doritos best flavor I've tasted. Theres so much depth to the flavor and so much kick in one chip!
Mirelis R.
I give these A+. Bought them because I like trying new things, honestly I thought they were going to be horrible but they’re NOT. They are delicious and you should definitely give it a try if you haven’t. Worth buying!!
Natasheia R.
Fort Lauderdale
Absolutely my favorite flavor of chips when it comes to Doritos. They're affordable everywhere I've gone. They're not the healthiest of foods but you have no know how to limit yourself and eat the recommended serving size. I recommend people to try them.
Julie K.
Kingsport, TN
This is my husband's and my favorite flavor of chip hands down, it's no longer available in our area and it makes us so sad. This flavor is amazing with ranch dip as well, I could eat an entire bag in one sitting!
Peggy H.
Doritos Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch tortilla chips are amazing! They are not too hot, but have just the right amount of spice, and just the right amount of salt. If you are looking for great buffalo ranch flavored chips, these are the ones you want!
Baylee P.
Harrodsburg, KY
We can't keep a bag of these chips long enough in our house. Every time we buy these chips they're gone the night we bring them home. The bold tangy flavor will never disappoint you when you're looking for something with a little more bold flavor
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
As always you can't eat just one super good flavor highly addictive. Need a bit more flavoring though they kind of get lackluster after a handful however, still pretty good chips.
Kim W.
I LOVE love love these so much.  The only flavor I like better is the cool ranch.  This is a great substitute for making the actual buffalo chicken dip.  Much less expensive and so much easier.  I bought these at kroger and I would definitely recommend.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my guilty pleasure and one of my favorite go to snacks when I'm feeling unhealthy. They really give you the Buffalo and ranch wing taste without all the saucy mess! I absolutely love these!!!!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?