Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Monica C.
Kansas City, MO
Highly flavored lots of seasoning which enlightens all my senses. Great price i havebrought these several times and usually eat with buffalo chicken dip or even rotel dip. This also good with just queso perfect game day snacks for your at home tail gate needs
Hannah B.
Greenbrier, AR
Lets face it, who here isn't a fan of Doritos? They're fan freaking tastic. Probably every single flavor. But idk because I don't think I've tried every flavor. But I know I love Doritos!
Cal🐱 l.
Hazlet, NJ
Ranch is my favorite EVERYTHING and these doritos nailed it! It was very bold and had a long lasting flavor with the perfect after taste. I had to stop myself from eating the whole bag! I would definitely recommend these to a friend and would buy again!
Nicole B.
Billerica, MA
I love the blazin' buffalo doritos, and wasn't sure how to react to them being mixed together with the ranch doritos, but they really do work together. This is the kind of snack that if I don't pay attention I'll end up eating the whole bag.
Sarah P.
Erie, PA
These are by far my favorite chips ever since Doritos discontinued the enchilada supreme. They are not only spicy, but the flavor is amazing. You can really taste the buffalo and ranch work together. Be careful of those orange finer tips though!
Nicole F.
These chips do not taste good, they have poor flavor and just nothing about them is great. These were extremly disappointing, I would not recommend them to anyone. i bought them at the grocery store. I wish that these had ended up being better.
Alex H.
Bessemer, MI
Oh my gosh I love Doritos and this flavor makes them so much better. They tasted even better than I imagined, they're delicious!!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone and I should buy more myself!
Alyssa T.
Hattiesburg, MS
These are the best chips ever! You have to try them! I can still remember the first time I had them! They are life changing! They are so tasty and will leave your taste buds wanting more! Go find them at the store now and thank me later!
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
OMG so good!!! I love spicey stuff. These chips always go so fast in our house and the price is good too! These are so flavorable and yummy. They go good dipped in ranch or sour cream too. These are always a hit at parties and just home,
Quiearah C.
Waltham, MA
Best Bag of doritos I have ever had in my life. It's for those of you that like a little spice well more than just a little spice. I wish these were more available because I love them so much. They exceeded my expectations.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?