Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Brad T.
Casselberry, FL
I love Doritos and I love hot wings so I got these and let me tell you these are AMAZING. We had these at all our game day parties or just sitting at home watching tv. They have the right amount of kick you're looking for with out making you die.
Amber D.
West Plains, MO
These are really nice just he right amount of kick with u nice rajch flavor to go with strong smell but there one of my favorites I would recommend them to others that like spicy  foodThy are affordable around 3 dollars in my area for a family bag
Gopi P.
Philadelphia, PA
Not exactly the taste of chips I was hoping for, but not bad! I picked these up at Walmart, and so they were pretty reasonably priced. As most Doritos, I still ate them and enjoyed the experience.
Lydia P.
Fort Polk
My husband eats these so quickly I feel like I am constantly running to the store to buy more. I am personally more of a fan of the traditional flavors, but if he is happy I am happy ;)
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
Really nice and spicy kick!! I have bought these chips like 4 times now because of the flavor and spice that is packed into them. they are very tasty and have a good flavor comparable to real buffalo wings which was a very good positive. I would definitely suggest these to anyone that enjoys spicy wings or spicy chips.
Christie E.
Oviedo, FL
These are always a hit at parties and goes great with 7-layer taco dips which I make a lot during football season or when we have PPV fight parties. My kids really like getting this flavor over other Doritos brand flavors as well. I would have to say overall this is our family's favorite.
Jena D.
I am a HUGE fan of these! I love Buffalo flavored, and ranch flavored, so a combo of the two is fantastic. I like these better than the jacked buffalo ones, because I don't like the thicker chips. These have the perfect amount of spice to them, too. Winner in my book, even if I technically am trying to eat better 😝.
shaniqua f.
Bronx, NY
These chips are made for me! #yummy the first bite you take, you can feel the heat burst on your taste buds. Not that burn heat, but flavorful with a nice kick. Than comes the cool ranch. The ranch flavor cools down the blazin buffalo, and keeps you wanting more and more! #coolandspicy #bestchips #buffalolover
Chance G.
Beckley
These chips are delicious. I seriously love any flavor of Doritos! I found this at my local Walmart. The buffalo and ranch are so good. They combined my favorite foods into chip form, which blows my mind. If you like buffalo chicken dipped in ranch, these chips are the snack for you. As they are much cheaper and convenient than the chicken itself!
Nitasha D.
Brooklyn, NY
Let me start by saying that I love Doritos, however I don't think I will be buying this flavor again. Its a personal preference, but the first thing I tasted was the vinegar. It was a little over powering. Once I ate a few I kind of got use to it.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?