Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Alex H.
Bessemer, MI
Oh my gosh I love Doritos and this flavor makes them so much better. They tasted even better than I imagined, they're delicious!!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone and I should buy more myself!
Alyssa T.
Hattiesburg, MS
These are the best chips ever! You have to try them! I can still remember the first time I had them! They are life changing! They are so tasty and will leave your taste buds wanting more! Go find them at the store now and thank me later!
Brittney G.
West chester, OH
OMG so good!!! I love spicey stuff. These chips always go so fast in our house and the price is good too! These are so flavorable and yummy. They go good dipped in ranch or sour cream too. These are always a hit at parties and just home,
Quiearah C.
Waltham, MA
Best Bag of doritos I have ever had in my life. It's for those of you that like a little spice well more than just a little spice. I wish these were more available because I love them so much. They exceeded my expectations.
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
These chips are very good if you enjoy a spicy kick on potato chips. It was a bit odd to have the taste of buffalo chicken while eating a chip. These are not my favorite flavor if given the option, but it was worth trying out.
Winter M.
Marysville, PA
So my husband brought home this flavor to try because I like to dip my Doritos in Franks hot sauce and ranch. Oh my heavens am I in love and finished the bag. I can eat them with anything and everything but crunching them up on homemade chicken pizza is to die for.
Megan M.
Taunton, MA
These chips are really good. I love the buffalo and ranch combination. The aren't that healthy but they are good. A con is that if you eat to many your mouth does start to burn. I have had multiple types of Doritos. I do recommend to others if you can handle spicey
Emily S.
Baytown, TX
These are so yummy, and I love the original ranch ones but these have that buffalo kick that does give it a spice and it taste some like wings and ranch. They are not the healthiest option but they are yummy. I haven't seen them in the store for a while though.
Sarah M.
Forkland, AL
So good!!! I eat them at work almost every day. They are the perfect snack when you want something spicy. It's probably not healthy but it's delicious and addicting. You can't just eat one you have to eat the whole bag!
Brianna A.
Minneapolis, MN
I desperately miss these chips. Please bring them back permanently and fulfill my middle school dreams. The spice is just enough but not so overpowering that it's all you can taste. Bring them back and we will eat them.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?