Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
kourtney b.
Ninety Six
I absolutely love these chips. They're a great snack, and they're great dipped in ranch. A con that I discovered, is that if you accidently leave the bag open for a day, they're already stale. I likes these chips more than other flavours because it is very different.
Ashley H.
East Peoria, IL
I feel like you get a lot of buffalo with these chips, but I would really like to have more of the ranch flavor come through to balance out the spice. I will basically try any type of Doritio. I think I would definitely buy them again if presented with the opportunity.
Rachel C.
Dearborn Heights, MI
The Blazin' Buffalo and Ranch Doritos are one of my new favorite chips. I bought a bag of them for my Super Bowl party and they were an absolute hit! The flavors compliment each other and would be a good choice for anyone who like hotter seasoned chips. I would definitely buy these chips again for my family.
Mary Beth S.
Madison Hts, VA
If you are a lover of buffalo hot wings and ranch then you are going to love these chips.  They are so tasty and pack a flavor punch without too much heat.  I could eat an entire bag within one sitting because they are that good.  Doritos also sell at an affordable price which is a great plus!
Monica C.
Kansas City, MO
Highly flavored lots of seasoning which enlightens all my senses. Great price i havebrought these several times and usually eat with buffalo chicken dip or even rotel dip. This also good with just queso perfect game day snacks for your at home tail gate needs
Hannah B.
Greers Ferry, AR
Lets face it, who here isn't a fan of Doritos? They're fan freaking tastic. Probably every single flavor. But idk because I don't think I've tried every flavor. But I know I love Doritos!
Ashley C.
I really like this brand of chips when I am craving some unhealthy foods for some reason this one doesn't seem as bad as others in the health department. This chip. Will definitely take you away from your boring day and send your taste buds on a trip to heaven.
Cal🐱 l.
Hazlet, NJ
Ranch is my favorite EVERYTHING and these doritos nailed it! It was very bold and had a long lasting flavor with the perfect after taste. I had to stop myself from eating the whole bag! I would definitely recommend these to a friend and would buy again!
Nicole B.
Lowell, MA
I love the blazin' buffalo doritos, and wasn't sure how to react to them being mixed together with the ranch doritos, but they really do work together. This is the kind of snack that if I don't pay attention I'll end up eating the whole bag.
Sarah P.
Erie, PA
These are by far my favorite chips ever since Doritos discontinued the enchilada supreme. They are not only spicy, but the flavor is amazing. You can really taste the buffalo and ranch work together. Be careful of those orange finer tips though!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?