Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Brianna N.
Waukesha
We love these chips for when we are in the mood for something really spicy. I mean these definitely have a kick to them and you are for sure going to want to have a drink around because after a few you will definitely need something to cool the "flames" in your mouth. There a super good flavor though if you are someone who loves a chip that has a bite to it.
Brittney C.
Temecula, CA
These were my all time favorite chips in middle school!! I was so sad when they quit making the buffalo ranch flavor. Then earlier this year I saw that theyy brought them back and I was so excited that I bought 5 bags of them just in case they took them away again! They have a great flavor. If you like buffalo and ranch you will love these!!
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
I'm so happy that this flavor was re-launched. I love the mixture of the spicy buffalo with the cooling ranch - it is totally addicting. Doritos brand usually has great sales going on to be able to get this bag at an affordable price. Never take them away again!
Sue W.
Doritos will always be a guilty favorite of mine when I want to satisfy my cravings for junk food and do not care about the nutritional value. Like other kinds of Doritos, the seasoning is distributed pretty unevenly throughout the bag with some chips coated in flavor and others lacking any.
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
Omg! These things are so good. I'm trying to eat healthier but these things make it so hard I can sit down and literally eat a whole bag if I don't stop my self. These are my favorite chips they aren't that hot so they're good for everyone.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
When I dopped my nose into this open bag of Doritos JACKED Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Chips, my nostrils certainly stung like I was smelling hot wings. There was a slight vinegar smell…it did sort of smell like hot wing sauce mixed with ranch. There was a bit of creaminess in the aroma. It wasn’t 100% buffalo sauce smell…hmmm.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I love a lot of chips, and these are one of them.  Packed with flavor and that Doritos style that we all know and love.  I have seen these at Safeway, Target, FoodMaxx, and other various stores.
Josie L.
Wellsville, OH
My spouse and children love Doritos. They also love ranch and spicy stuff so this is a good mix. I however did not like it because I did not taste much of a ranch taste. I think to meet expectations the ranch flavor should have been more present in them.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I'm actually obsessed with these. I try to remain healthy for the most part but I can't actually stay away from putting these in my cart when it's vacation time. I usually dip it in their cheese if it's on hand lol. Shame on me
Chelsea F.
Talk about a flavor combination. These chips are crazy good. They are very different though so I would not recommend them if you don't like a whole lot of flavors at once. These are more on the expensive side for chips coming in at about $4 a bag. But when I do see them on sale I grab a bag, or two.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?