Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I love a lot of chips, and these are one of them.  Packed with flavor and that Doritos style that we all know and love.  I have seen these at Safeway, Target, FoodMaxx, and other various stores.
Brandy L.
Flushing , NY
I haven't been so excited about a re release before in my life. If are two full bags in the last three days. These were always my favorite, and I was heartbroken when they were discontinued. I'm so happy to be reunited with them!!!
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I'm actually obsessed with these. I try to remain healthy for the most part but I can't actually stay away from putting these in my cart when it's vacation time. I usually dip it in their cheese if it's on hand lol. Shame on me
Josie L.
wellsville, OH
My spouse and children love Doritos. They also love ranch and spicy stuff so this is a good mix. I however did not like it because I did not taste much of a ranch taste. I think to meet expectations the ranch flavor should have been more present in them.
Jessica S.
These were such a great chip that I can't find anywhere anymore! All I can find are the Doritos Jacked version. The chips had great flavor and they quickly became my favorite flavor of the dorito flavor family. Unfortunately, I need to settle for the doritos jacked version of these chips nowadays.
Chelsea F.
Talk about a flavor combination. These chips are crazy good. They are very different though so I would not recommend them if you don't like a whole lot of flavors at once. These are more on the expensive side for chips coming in at about $4 a bag. But when I do see them on sale I grab a bag, or two.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
I love spicy food so every now and then I like to purchase Doritos Blazing Buffalo chips.  They are quite spicy so it keeps me from having too many at one time.  I can't find them at most stores so I don't get them too often.  If you're looking for a great, spicy kick, try them!
Molly B.
Philadelphia
First off, these chips are definitely an acquired taste. If you dont like Buffalo flavored things, these aren't for you. However, if you do like that taste, you're in for a real treat! Not the healthiest thing in the world, but they're so delicious that you can't help eat a bunch!
Amanda M.
Waynesburg, PA
Love love love!  I love my chips to have a little kick but not to where I can't enjoy it.  These have the right amount of flavor and crunchy goodness.  Definitely my go to snack when I can find them, but not all store carry them so I have to go to my next favorite flavor!
Jennifer B.
Deltona
I love these chips! Spicy food is my favorite, and these were amazing! Much better than other, similar products I have tried. They are a little pricey for my liking. This was my first time trying this type of Doritos. I would totally recommend them to my friends and family,
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?