Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Aleika D.
ESte es excelente, muy bueno sabe rico ricooooooo rico jaja es bueno les juro, aqui en venezuela cuando se podia conseguir era el que mas compraba
Ana D.
Virrey del pino/manzana 21 casa 18
Son mis favoritos,cada vez que voy al super los compro,creo que es lo mejor que crearon jaja, así que se los recomiendo les va a encantar
Lindsey C.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
I love the flavor of these they are so yummy! And love the fact the chips are in general just bigger also and pact with tons of flavor!
I do not like it very much, because the spice is not very good for me. But it does not taste badly.
If you like spicy you'll like it
Jennifer L.
Southbourne Gardens , Ruislip
Cool Blue flavour doritos are my all time favourite! They are so tasty and morish! Perfect for movie nights or parties and pic-nics
GonzaloDicaprio® G.
Madrid
Its taste is pretty awesome i really love it. I recommend it 100% . I always buy themDORITOS® COOL RANCH® Flavored Tortilla Chips
Ana Isabel S.
Sou viciada em comida, por isso sou suspeita para falar, mas adoro todos os doritos, é verdade! As vezes como mais do que devia!
Rhayza R.
Amo doritos, de todos os sabores, e com uma coca bem gelada é a combinação perfeita, não pode faltar doritos nas tardes em casa.
Jessica F.
bushkill
I absolutely love these...I'm all about hot stuff...for me even though they could be crazy hot I still can stop eating them.
Sinead H.
These crisps are really tasty and enjoyed eating them all my family and friends thought the same and am I going to buy again
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?