Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Ana Isabel S.
Samora Correia
Sou viciada em comida, por isso sou suspeita para falar, mas adoro todos os doritos, é verdade! As vezes como mais do que devia!
GonzaloDicaprio® G.
Madrid
Its taste is pretty awesome i really love it. I recommend it 100% . I always buy themDORITOS® COOL RANCH® Flavored Tortilla Chips
Vanessa A.
deliciousAre too rich. I invite you to what you try, in my opinion I loved andTheir taste is unique never stop eating them xD
Adachukwu N.
Abuja
i always buy one of these especially if i plan a movie night.their very spicy and good to enjoy.on a day you want to relax .
Jessica F.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I absolutely love these...I'm all about hot stuff...for me even though they could be crazy hot I still can stop eating them.
Sinead H.
These crisps are really tasty and enjoyed eating them all my family and friends thought the same and am I going to buy again
Jéssica M.
É novidade bem interessante da marca, me surpreendeu muito no sabor e na qualidade do salgadinho. Estou muito satisfeita
Iván M.
miste sabor en especial me agrada bastante porque es uno de mis sabores favoritos al momento de comer cualquier comida
Nathalia M.
Oof the best salinadinhos in the world, very tasty, irresistible, not very expensive,few quantity, however, excellent.
Makayla C.
I love the buffalo and ranch flavoring mixed together. The buffalo brings the heat and the ranch cools it down love it!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?