Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Jessenia C.
Orlando, FL
I love ranch but ranch and chips are the best I've always loved Doritos but now Even more
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
My fave!!! The ranch flavor isn't overpowering and there's a really nice crunch to them.
Makayla M.
Nostalgia.... doriotos were my favorite snack growing up. These things are so good!!!!!!
Briana S.
Charlotte, NC
Waaay too spicy for my taste. wouldn't recommend if you don't like spicy foods like me
Angela K.
I do not like these. I love the regular Doritos. Just too spicy to me. I wouldn't buy.
Heather T.
Moline, IL
These are one of my favorites...packed with amazing flavor every chip for every bite!!!
Aya S.
Dearborn, MI
One of my favorite chips. Very tasty. It is worth the money everytime. I enjoy it a lot
Hannah L.
Florence, AL
These are my favorite dorito flavor!! I could say a whole back of these by myself....
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
Delicious! my favorite flavor of doritos. not to spicy they have just the right kick
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
Spicy. I did not like this flavor. Definitely prefer the original flavor of Doritos!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?