Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Amanda M.
Montville, OH
A little spicy for me, but perfect for get togethers. Perfect with ranch dressing as a dip!
Jean H.
Hinesville, GA
No One Will Understand The Love That I Have For These Chips Man They Are So Good. Try Them.
LINDSAY H.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are so good! Unfortunately, they are addicting, but so yummy! Not too spicy, either!
Laura N.
Cordele, GA
Best doritos yet! I used to eat them all the time but now I cant ever find them anymore :(
Tiffanymarie B.
DEDHAM
I love these chips when am in the mood for buffalo but I feel they put to much ranch chips
Tess  J.
Jarreau, LA
Love these. Great flavor and very spicy. Reminds me of true buffalo wings. Will buy again.
Angel H.
New Lexington, OH
I did not like the flavor or odor! I would not buy them again! I would not recommend them!
Amanda H.
Nashville, Nc
My husband and I LOVE this flavor of Doritos!! They are so good and have a kick to them!
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Love them....you can taste the Ranch and Buffalo they are really good! Not hot at all...
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
My fave!!! The ranch flavor isn't overpowering and there's a really nice crunch to them.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?