Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Angela K.
I do not like these. I love the regular Doritos. Just too spicy to me. I wouldn't buy.
Fatema D.
Dearborn, MI
Delicious.............................................................................
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
Delicious! my favorite flavor of doritos. not to spicy they have just the right kick
Robyn W.
Poolesville, MD
Way too spicy and the ranch gave it an off flavor. I would not recommend these chips
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
These are my favorite dorito flavor!! I could say a whole back of these by myself....
Samantha T.
Spicy. I did not like this flavor. Definitely prefer the original flavor of Doritos!
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
I like Doritos but the regular original kind. I wasn't very impressed with this one.
Lauren M.
Sheboygan, WI
Doritos and wings all in one. Of course they're insanely delicious and fantastic!
Guadalupe C.
Los Angeles, CA
They are good the best flavor I've tried once I try one I can't stop eating them
Eddo C.
Hanford, CA
Id really recommend these, these are super good. I enjoy them with my sandwiches
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?