Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
LINDSAY H.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are so good! Unfortunately, they are addicting, but so yummy! Not too spicy, either!
Tess  J.
Jarreau, LA
Love these. Great flavor and very spicy. Reminds me of true buffalo wings. Will buy again.
Makayla M.
Nostalgia.... doriotos were my favorite snack growing up. These things are so good!!!!!!
Amanda H.
Nashville, Nc
My husband and I LOVE this flavor of Doritos!! They are so good and have a kick to them!
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
My fave!!! The ranch flavor isn't overpowering and there's a really nice crunch to them.
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Love them....you can taste the Ranch and Buffalo they are really good! Not hot at all...
Jessenia C.
Orlando, FL
I love ranch but ranch and chips are the best I've always loved Doritos but now Even more
Briana S.
Charlotte, NC
Waaay too spicy for my taste. wouldn't recommend if you don't like spicy foods like me
Aya S.
Dearborn, MI
One of my favorite chips. Very tasty. It is worth the money everytime. I enjoy it a lot
Heather T.
Moline, IL
These are one of my favorites...packed with amazing flavor every chip for every bite!!!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?