Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Richelle B.
Louisville , KY
Perfect mix of spicy and tasty! Definitely recommend to someone who loves hot stuff and ranch.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I was not a fan of these at all. They actually taste like spicy chicken and not in a good way.
Catori L.
Ehh I've tried it nothing special to write home about I much rather prefer the original flavors
Jaden S.
Lake Charles, LA
Really good chips! I like how hot they are are. I haven't seen them in a while but I miss them.
Jennifer F.
This is one of my favorite flavors of chips! I love how it has a kick to it but not too hot!
Jaimie H.
Bell City, MO
These are my all time favorite chip. They contain so much flavor. I love the kick they have.
Brandy M.
Love these chips Doritos are my favorite chip anyways but these are very flavorful and tasty
Tylice R.
Bridgeport, CT
The buffalo really over powers the ranch! Too spicy in my opinion. Did not like these at all.
Anna R.
Antigo , WI
One of my favorite flavors! They mix together so well so that it's not to spicy. I love them!
Angel H.
New Lexington, OH
I did not like the flavor or odor! I would not buy them again! I would not recommend them!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?