Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Brooke B.
I'm usually not big on buffalo flavored stuff but I actually like these. Better than I expected.
Breanne B.
These are so good! That awesome bold buffalo flavor with the ranch. Mmmm! Ultimate junk food!
Jaden S.
Lake Charles, LA
Really good chips! I like how hot they are are. I haven't seen them in a while but I miss them.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
These are my go to chips when I want something a little spicy. I like their buffalo flavoring.
Erica C.
Duluth, GA
I love this flavor I haven't seen it in awhile. I used to eat to snack bags of these everyday.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I was not a fan of these at all. They actually taste like spicy chicken and not in a good way.
Jess B.
Columbia, SC
I love the flavor of this chip! the ranch makes it taste perfect while still being a spicy chip
Gene P.
I live a buffalo ranch potatoe chip and this is the perfect chip dlavors are amazing and great
Catori L.
Ehh I've tried it nothing special to write home about I much rather prefer the original flavors
Michelle K.
Glendale, CA
Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?