Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Tylice R.
Bridgeport, CT
The buffalo really over powers the ranch! Too spicy in my opinion. Did not like these at all.
Jennifer F.
This is one of my favorite flavors of chips! I love how it has a kick to it but not too hot!
Jaimie H.
Bell City, MO
These are my all time favorite chip. They contain so much flavor. I love the kick they have.
Anna R.
Antigo , WI
One of my favorite flavors! They mix together so well so that it's not to spicy. I love them!
Jean H.
Hinesville, GA
No One Will Understand The Love That I Have For These Chips Man They Are So Good. Try Them.
Tess  J.
Jarreau, LA
Love these. Great flavor and very spicy. Reminds me of true buffalo wings. Will buy again.
kimberly w.
These are great. They are soo..... flavorful. I love them. Great quality and trusted brand.
Angel H.
New Lexington, OH
I did not like the flavor or odor! I would not buy them again! I would not recommend them!
Tiffanymarie B.
DEDHAM
I love these chips when am in the mood for buffalo but I feel they put to much ranch chips
LINDSAY H.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are so good! Unfortunately, they are addicting, but so yummy! Not too spicy, either!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?