Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Richelle B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Perfect mix of spicy and tasty! Definitely recommend to someone who loves hot stuff and ranch.
Stephanie T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love the combination flavors! This is my favorite one for sure. Have to resist buying 10 bags!
Erica C.
Duluth, GA
I love this flavor I haven't seen it in awhile. I used to eat to snack bags of these everyday.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I was not a fan of these at all. They actually taste like spicy chicken and not in a good way.
Gene P.
I live a buffalo ranch potatoe chip and this is the perfect chip dlavors are amazing and great
Catori L.
Ehh I've tried it nothing special to write home about I much rather prefer the original flavors
Jaden S.
Lake Charles, LA
Really good chips! I like how hot they are are. I haven't seen them in a while but I miss them.
Michelle K.
Glendale, CA
Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!!
Jaimie H.
Bell City, MO
These are my all time favorite chip. They contain so much flavor. I love the kick they have.
Tylice R.
Bridgeport, CT
The buffalo really over powers the ranch! Too spicy in my opinion. Did not like these at all.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?