Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Mabelys H.
I'm a huge lover of ranch! Anything g with ranch makes my stomach happy and these chips are amazing
tiare v.
Had this and their tasty not too bad I would eat again and their different. Not like other doritos.
Erin H.
Seminole, AL
Please please please please bring these back!! Theses were the best chips and I miss them so much!
china g.
indianapolis
These are my absolute favorite Doritos. The flavor is very bold and spicy but not too overwhelming.
Beatriz K.
Bronx, NY
These are amazing. I can't eat a whole bag at one go. Much better than the classic ranch Doritos
Randy M.
Sauquoit, NY
I miss these, they are so good, one of the best flavors they've made I could eat these all day!!
Kaley L.
This flavor is not very good. I don't really taste any buffalo to it at all. More like all ranch
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
Not a fan of this flavor I didn't care of the blue cheese maybe if it was ranch I would of liked
Stephanie E.
Brocton, NY
Personally i am not a fan of doritos but my other half is so they are only bought to satisfy him
Jen W.
These are so good. They have a kick to them but I once you have one, you can't put the bag down!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?