Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Dana M.
Queens, NY
Happened upon the new flavor of ranch and buffalo in BJ's and had to pick up the big bag for a school party. Needless to say, the chips were a hit amongst my kid's friends.
Jena D.
I am a HUGE fan of these! I love Buffalo flavored, and ranch flavored, so a combo of the two is fantastic. I like these better than the jacked buffalo ones, because I don't like the thicker chips. These have the perfect amount of spice to them, too. Winner in my book, even if I technically am trying to eat better 😝.
Brianna N.
Waukesha
We love these chips for when we are in the mood for something really spicy. I mean these definitely have a kick to them and you are for sure going to want to have a drink around because after a few you will definitely need something to cool the "flames" in your mouth. There a super good flavor though if you are someone who loves a chip that has a bite to it.
Chance G.
Beckley
These chips are delicious. I seriously love any flavor of Doritos! I found this at my local Walmart. The buffalo and ranch are so good. They combined my favorite foods into chip form, which blows my mind. If you like buffalo chicken dipped in ranch, these chips are the snack for you. As they are much cheaper and convenient than the chicken itself!
Sue W.
Doritos will always be a guilty favorite of mine when I want to satisfy my cravings for junk food and do not care about the nutritional value. Like other kinds of Doritos, the seasoning is distributed pretty unevenly throughout the bag with some chips coated in flavor and others lacking any.
Brittney C.
Temecula, CA
These were my all time favorite chips in middle school!! I was so sad when they quit making the buffalo ranch flavor. Then earlier this year I saw that theyy brought them back and I was so excited that I bought 5 bags of them just in case they took them away again! They have a great flavor. If you like buffalo and ranch you will love these!!
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Great snack with a unique taste! Grab a Coke or 2,you'll need the sweet contrast! I really like these but eat them with other snacks, you'll want to break up the flavor and come back to it but they're really good, but you must like buffalo and ranch!
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
I'm so happy that this flavor was re-launched. I love the mixture of the spicy buffalo with the cooling ranch - it is totally addicting. Doritos brand usually has great sales going on to be able to get this bag at an affordable price. Never take them away again!
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
Omg! These things are so good. I'm trying to eat healthier but these things make it so hard I can sit down and literally eat a whole bag if I don't stop my self. These are my favorite chips they aren't that hot so they're good for everyone.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
When I dopped my nose into this open bag of Doritos JACKED Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Chips, my nostrils certainly stung like I was smelling hot wings. There was a slight vinegar smell…it did sort of smell like hot wing sauce mixed with ranch. There was a bit of creaminess in the aroma. It wasn’t 100% buffalo sauce smell…hmmm.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?