Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Katie D.
BEST CHIPS I HAVE EVER HAD!!! I am not to big on spicy but these chips are the perfect mix of spicy and ranch flavor. I buy these chips everytime I go to the grocery store. My family loves there chips
Caitlyn J.
Charlotte
Wow , these chips are amazing ! They are just the right amount of spicy , they have a amazing crunch , and a great flavor . I would definitely recommend these and I will definitely be repurchasing
Marguerita P.
Taylorville, IL
Wow, take me to flavor town. These are so good, I'm a huge ranch fan and these have the perfect mixture of that tangy buffalo and that ranch flavor. I found these at my local Kroger and they are my one of my new favorites.
Jennessa K.
Silver lake , MN
Who doesn’t love Doritos ? I’ve never had a bad flavor. There’s so many flavors and they’re constantly coming out with new ones. I wish they would sell all the flavors in the grocery stores but they are hard to find. Great flavor. Just can’t find them anymore.
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
Blazing buffalo ranch gives you just that little kick you need in your day and they are very addictive. I love love love chips and if you want a way into my life just hand me a bag of these!
Breanna J.
Fallsburg
This is my favorite doritos yet!! I can't find the mm hardly where I live and I'm a repeat customer always buy when I can find them. Very delicious!!! And affordable that I might add:).
Devin S.
The flavor of these chips are everything that I love. They have a perfect amount of flavor on each chip and I just can't get enough. Best snack chips ever. I get these all the time.
Samantha W.
I love Buffalo and ranch anything and once I found out they made chips flavored that way, I had to try them, and I fell in love! It takes exactly like Buffalo and ranch.
Aneesa M.
barnegat, nj
Beautiful taste and I love the color of the bag not the healthiest snack choice but who cares anymore I usually get mine from Walmart and they're only around three dollars so that's affordable
Dana M.
Queens, NY
Happened upon the new flavor of ranch and buffalo in BJ's and had to pick up the big bag for a school party. Needless to say, the chips were a hit amongst my kid's friends.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?