Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Randy M.
Sauquoit, NY
I miss these, they are so good, one of the best flavors they've made I could eat these all day!!
Kaley L.
This flavor is not very good. I don't really taste any buffalo to it at all. More like all ranch
Jen W.
These are so good. They have a kick to them but I once you have one, you can't put the bag down!
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
Not a fan of this flavor I didn't care of the blue cheese maybe if it was ranch I would of liked
Breanne B.
These are so good! That awesome bold buffalo flavor with the ranch. Mmmm! Ultimate junk food!
Stephanie E.
Brocton, NY
Personally i am not a fan of doritos but my other half is so they are only bought to satisfy him
Erica C.
Duluth, GA
I love this flavor I haven't seen it in awhile. I used to eat to snack bags of these everyday.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
These are my go to chips when I want something a little spicy. I like their buffalo flavoring.
Stephanie T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love the combination flavors! This is my favorite one for sure. Have to resist buying 10 bags!
Michelle K.
Glendale, CA
Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?