Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Brianna P.
Hurlburt Field FL
Love the flavor, affordable. Great for tailgating. Big hit with the family. Available in most stores.
ayaris m.
Orlando, FL
Love the taste can eat the whole bag always have for sbacks schools lunchbags late movies love them
Erin H.
Seminole, AL
Please please please please bring these back!! Theses were the best chips and I miss them so much!
Mabelys H.
I'm a huge lover of ranch! Anything g with ranch makes my stomach happy and these chips are amazing
tiare v.
Had this and their tasty not too bad I would eat again and their different. Not like other doritos.
Asad A.
Detroit, MI
Omg mouth watering!! This chips taste soooo delicious don't know of anyone who doesn't like these
china g.
indianapolis
These are my absolute favorite Doritos. The flavor is very bold and spicy but not too overwhelming.
Ruby C.
Beaverton, OR
honestly i didn't like them at all the taste to me was just plain horrible! i don't recommend them
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
These are soooooooo good like I love buffalo and ranch flavored anything so these make me so happy
Lily T.
I love the combo of flavors in this bag! It's like I'm actually eating wings dipped in ranch sauce!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?