Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Jenni D.
Sugar Land, TX
I buy these all the time as one of my many guilty pleasure snacks! Healthy? No. Delicious? Absolutely!
Janet B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love ties Doritos...Sour cream and buffalo mixed is perfect to my taste buds. I eat them anyway I can
Lea W.
Marthasville, MO
Great chip and make sure you have a drink near by. After a few you will need a drink. Taste was amazing
Holly J.
N Kingstown, RI
These have a pretty good flavor I enjoyed them very much will buy again if I can find them in the store
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
If you're a fan of hot wings, you need to try this! It's the perfect blend of hot and spicy with ranch.
Morgan  J.
Greeneville, Tn
These are my favorite flavored Doritos! So much flavor packed into one chip and I love anything spicy!
Keara S.
These chips are delicious! They make a great game day treat that every one likes! So easy to prepare
Almendra F.
Smithtown, NY

They are delicious, I like traditional but they are good, I would eat again and to try other flavors
Elsa O.
la verdad casi todos me gusta en su diversidad de sabores son crujientes picante tos pero muy sabroso
Stephanie H.
Very good, especially if you like spicey. Love love love. Great combination of spicey and cool ranch
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?