Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Gabriela  M.
Sandy, UT
Love Doritos!!!! Especially the original ones so cheesy and so crunchy makes me want one right now :/
Almendra F.
Smithtown, NY

They are delicious, I like traditional but they are good, I would eat again and to try other flavors
Elsa O.
la verdad casi todos me gusta en su diversidad de sabores son crujientes picante tos pero muy sabroso
Kelley K.
Waucousta
Favorite guilty pleasure snack! Especially dipped in queso dip it is delicious! Spicy and flavorful!
Stephanie H.
Very good, especially if you like spicey. Love love love. Great combination of spicey and cool ranch
Amanda S.
Freeland, PA
These always hit the spot hot and flavorful! can't go wrong with these chips if you like spicy foods
Keara S.
These chips are delicious! They make a great game day treat that every one likes! So easy to prepare
Raven S.
Euless, TX
Love these chips taste like you're eating from your favorite wing place without actually being there
Jaelyn L.
Rochester, NY
THE BEST TASTE SINCE COOL RANCH AND SEET CHIKI IF I MUST SAY DEFINITELY YUMMMMYYYY I WOULD RECOMMEND
Antonia B.
Houma, LA
These are weird idk how much I can say it's Ava desired taste. It is very different thank other chips
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?