Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Sedona S.
My favorite Doritos flavor. Once you start though you don't want to stop. Perfect snack during the day.
Lea W.
Marthasville, MO
Great chip and make sure you have a drink near by. After a few you will need a drink. Taste was amazing
Jenni D.
Sugar Land, TX
I buy these all the time as one of my many guilty pleasure snacks! Healthy? No. Delicious? Absolutely!
ashley g.
Barbourville, KY
Who doesn't love Doritos!!! These are amazing. Better to eat both kinds at same time. Not to hot either
Shelby B.
omaha, Ne
If you're a fan of hot wings, you need to try this! It's the perfect blend of hot and spicy with ranch.
Janet B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love ties Doritos...Sour cream and buffalo mixed is perfect to my taste buds. I eat them anyway I can
Morgan  J.
Greeneville, Tn
These are my favorite flavored Doritos! So much flavor packed into one chip and I love anything spicy!
These are so delicious! It seems like they put some ingredient in the chips to make them so addictive.
Holly J.
N Kingstown, RI
These have a pretty good flavor I enjoyed them very much will buy again if I can find them in the store
Jaelyn L.
Rochester, NY
THE BEST TASTE SINCE COOL RANCH AND SEET CHIKI IF I MUST SAY DEFINITELY YUMMMMYYYY I WOULD RECOMMEND
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?