Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Danielle S.
Aransas Pass, TX
I loved these chips when I could find them in stores. The local grocery stores no longer carry them in my town.
Tomi Jo C.
Allendale, MI
Meh.  I like buffalo and I like ranch, but the flavor was lacking.  Bring back street taco!  Those were the best.
Becca H.
Benton, LA
Love the flavor combo! Always fresh. Doritos just seem to go with any sandwich and I have them daily for lunch!
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
I love Doritos and this particular flavor is Bangin'. Its not too spicy but it does have a little kick to it.
Nishat C.
I think these were a limited edition flavor but i really enjoyed it. too bad i couldn't find it again later.
Brenda G.
Waldron, AR
These are very delicious. They are perfect for a family and go perfectly with a family cookout such as a BBQ!
Amy P.
Glendale
I love anything buffalo and to me these were just disappointing. The flavor came off really "fake" and salty.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I love the spicy chip. And then the coolness the ranch chip gives you. They are great eaten together as one.
Erica W.
Lawrence, PA
I don't eat chips very often, but these are very good! Very flavorful and just the right amount of spiciness
Alyssa B.
Bridgeport , Il
Doritos Blazin Buffalo and Ranch chips are so full of flavor. They have the perfect amount of spicy to them.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?