Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
son muy ricos.
especialmente para esos momentos en que estas apurado y tienes alguna reunión son ideales
Ricki P.
Prentiss , MS
I love these. Perfect mix of flavors. Spicy but flavorful. Same great classic traditional Doritos taste.
Diana M.
Do not spend your money! these are absolutely not good at all! save your money and buy the original ones.
Natalie W.
Jamestown, IN
Very very spicy! If you like heat, then you will love these! Still a fan of the original and Cool Ranch!
Jessica H.
Eccles, WV
Delicious, love the taste, full of flavor and taste, the whole family loves it's and we keep it regularly
Tatiana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
These chips are absolutely delicious! I've always loved doritos and their new flavors are all awesome :)
Rosalinda S.
Laredo, TX
I recommend this ones the taste is addicting and u can enjoy them and a good munchie night u will have
Jennifer R.
yaaaassssss finally my favorite flavors combined together. Its delicious and never disappointing.
Madison C.
Homer Glen, IL
wow what a unique flavor. spicy but also savory, delicious, my new favorite flavor of potato chips!!!!!
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
These chips rock! Such a complex flavor and great prices. There is always a deal on them. I buy often.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?