Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Gintarė M.
Hickory Hills, IL
These are a favorite in my house, there always in the snack shelf and these all the only chips I always crave.
Danielle S.
Aransas Pass, TX
I loved these chips when I could find them in stores. The local grocery stores no longer carry them in my town.
Ashley I.
Covington, KY
One of the many best Doritos flavors any time I find this I buy them because the flavor is just right ........
Josh R.
Doritos are the best chip to eat when blazed. Blazing Doritos are even better because the name is more fitting.
Rafia I.
Bellerose, NY
too good... great munchies especially after partying or being out late after a long night. having this is good
Ismah K.
One of my favorite flavor combos by Doritos. Really tangy and good for snacking. Packs quite a punch in flavor
Lexi H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I am a fan of the regular cool ranch so I had high hopes for these but they weren't spicy and tasted like crap
Tomi Jo C.
Allendale, MI
Meh.  I like buffalo and I like ranch, but the flavor was lacking.  Bring back street taco!  Those were the best.
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
A new favorite in our house! The Buffalo ranch flavor has a nice kick to them without being overwhelmingly hoy
April S.
Rogersville, MO
This ones always the fires one open when we have our bbqs. Great taste and love that it comes in a family size
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?