Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Angela M.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I love the spicy chip. And then the coolness the ranch chip gives you. They are great eaten together as one.
Alyssa B.
Bridgeport , Il
Doritos Blazin Buffalo and Ranch chips are so full of flavor. They have the perfect amount of spicy to them.
Erica W.
Lawrence, PA
I don't eat chips very often, but these are very good! Very flavorful and just the right amount of spiciness
Amy P.
Glendale
I love anything buffalo and to me these were just disappointing. The flavor came off really "fake" and salty.
Valencia J.
Colonial Heights, VA
These were pretty good. Not much for my taste buds. I couldn't eat the whole bag. Not very healthy at all.
Kimberly H.
I actually Love eating these! They taste good and leave you wanting more. However, it is not a daily snack
Lauren H.
Ok I love chips but I really really love these! These are my favorite Doritos ever! So spicy and so so good
Laila S.
Amo este producto, son de mis productos favoritos el sabor es espectacular,y además el empaque es bellísimo
Mishelle F.
Baldwinville, MA
I LOVE these chips! They're so delicious! They're spicy, but not too spicy. Right mix of buffalo and ranch.
Melanie B.
Davison, MI
These are so good, it is like a buffalo wing in chip form. I hope they come up with more flavors like this.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?