Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Ismah K.
One of my favorite flavor combos by Doritos. Really tangy and good for snacking. Packs quite a punch in flavor
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
A new favorite in our house! The Buffalo ranch flavor has a nice kick to them without being overwhelmingly hoy
Josh R.
Doritos are the best chip to eat when blazed. Blazing Doritos are even better because the name is more fitting.
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
These are really good! I love the kick of the buffalo sauce and the coolness of the ranch, perfect combination!
Lexi H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I am a fan of the regular cool ranch so I had high hopes for these but they weren't spicy and tasted like crap
Tomi C.
Allendale, MI
Meh.  I like buffalo and I like ranch, but the flavor was lacking.  Bring back street taco!  Those were the best.
Erica W.
Lawrence, PA
I don't eat chips very often, but these are very good! Very flavorful and just the right amount of spiciness
Brenda G.
Waldron, AR
These are very delicious. They are perfect for a family and go perfectly with a family cookout such as a BBQ!
Alyssa B.
Bridgeport , Il
Doritos Blazin Buffalo and Ranch chips are so full of flavor. They have the perfect amount of spicy to them.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I love the spicy chip. And then the coolness the ranch chip gives you. They are great eaten together as one.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?