Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Nora M.
Buffalo, NY
Great spice and sweet. Crispy and light
Great price and great company. Perfect night snack or on the side of food
Lynn W.
This is a favorite in our house. There are 2 bags here now. They have a bite to it but still makes you want more.
Jasmine S.
Platte City , MO
I went to the store and purchased this flavor as soon as it came out and it became one of my childhood favorites.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I really like these. The flavor is great and you can find them for a pretty good price. I would recommend these.
Mary Kate R.
Buffalo, NY
My guiltiest pleasure. The most delicious Doritos. Could eat them every day for the rest of my life and be happy.
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
These are really good! I love the kick of the buffalo sauce and the coolness of the ranch, perfect combination!
Becca H.
Benton, LA
Love the flavor combo! Always fresh. Doritos just seem to go with any sandwich and I have them daily for lunch!
Ashley I.
Covington, KY
One of the many best Doritos flavors any time I find this I buy them because the flavor is just right ........
Gintarė M.
Hickory Hills, IL
These are a favorite in my house, there always in the snack shelf and these all the only chips I always crave.
Rafia I.
Bellerose, NY
too good... great munchies especially after partying or being out late after a long night. having this is good
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?