Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
dawn m.
these are slammin... i love doritos but these are one of my favorite flavors.. i would recommend doritos to anyone
Christopher F.
Cleveland, GA
Any Dorito is a good Dorito. I haven't are a bad one yet. They compliment and good brew during every game I watch.
Destiny B.
I wish they would bring these back to Texas! I used to be in love with these and then I couldn't find them anymore
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Realmente no se si me gustan o los detesto.
Su sabor es algo raro.
Picositos pero no tanto y con un toque de ranch.
Olivia B.
New Orleans, LA
I love these so much! They were the perfect flavor. I hate that they are discontinued. I hope they make a come back
M A.
These are so so good not to spicy but have a little kick to them I hope they keep them around for a long long time
sharenia w.
Leland, MS
These are so good to me, when I was pregnant i had to have a big bag everyday. They even got the 50 cent bags now.
Gina E.
Orange Park, FL
yessssssssss!!!! you need to get these asap. they are so good and spicy and i love me some spice. they are perfect.
Kayra H.
Russellville, KY
These are amazing. They actually taste like they buffalo ranch! If you like spicy things, this is a chip for you!
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
So many people I know rave about this flavor but it wasn't my favorite. I vastly prefer the nacho cheese flavor.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?