Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart*
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
These chips are good but SUPER hot (the aftertaste is anyways) so Make sure you have plenty of Water! would buy again
Ashley H.
WV, ['', '', '']
These are one of my very top favorites. The taste is great if you like spivey and the brand is over all fairly priced
Sharon T.
These have an incredible flavor, perfect crunch, and I always go back for more. Doritos are just amazing in general.
Ashleigh D.
Livonia, MI
Amazing. They have great flavor and easy to find in stores. They did not disappoint. I like to eat these as a snack.
Tara P.
Haverhill, MA
Yummy in my tummy. So spicy and delicious. I love a buffalo flavor so I was so happy to see these chips the other day
Olivia B.
Metairie, LA
I love these so much! They were the perfect flavor. I hate that they are discontinued. I hope they make a come back
Destiny B.
I wish they would bring these back to Texas! I used to be in love with these and then I couldn't find them anymore
sharenia w.
Leland, MS
These are so good to me, when I was pregnant i had to have a big bag everyday. They even got the 50 cent bags now.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
These are ok. Very different than the cool ranch. Weird flavors are not my favor. I generally go with the classic.
Christopher F.
Cleveland, GA
Any Dorito is a good Dorito. I haven't are a bad one yet. They compliment and good brew during every game I watch.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?