Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Brandee M.
Barboursville, WV
So yummy!!!! Such a good spin on the original Doritos. If you like ranch anything, these are definitely for you!
Jessica W.
Linwood, NC
I have always love Doritos and this flavor is even better with a little kick with it. I could eat them for days.
samantha r.
Blazin hot!! With a cool effect from the ranch. Delicious flavored melded into one. My third favorite chips ever.
Lisa W.
These have a nice kick but not so hot taste to them! Definitely a good party chip! This is. Staple for the house
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I really like these. The flavor is great and you can find them for a pretty good price. I would recommend these.
Lynn W.
This is a favorite in our house. There are 2 bags here now. They have a bite to it but still makes you want more.
Tammy S.
Pulaski, NY
I love these. Wish they made these with even more flavor, sometimes one chip has a lot on it and other are bare.
Jasmine S.
Platte City , MO
I went to the store and purchased this flavor as soon as it came out and it became one of my childhood favorites.
Gissy C.
Jersey city
Doritos chip is one of my favorite I will try all kind of Doritos chip. The flavors are intense and tastes good.
chris r.
grovetown, GA
Not bad. surprizingly not all that spicy. i love cool ranch and having a little kick to it adds to the experience
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?