Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Chelsea W.
N Ridgeville, OH
My favorite chips ever. Spicy but so so so so SO good!!!! I love them and could eat like 10 bags if it was healthy.
sharenia w.
Leland, MS
These are so good to me, when I was pregnant i had to have a big bag everyday. They even got the 50 cent bags now.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
These are ok. Very different than the cool ranch. Weird flavors are not my favor. I generally go with the classic.
Gina E.
Orange Park, FL
yessssssssss!!!! you need to get these asap. they are so good and spicy and i love me some spice. they are perfect.
Destiny B.
I wish they would bring these back to Texas! I used to be in love with these and then I couldn't find them anymore
Olivia B.
Metairie, LA
I love these so much! They were the perfect flavor. I hate that they are discontinued. I hope they make a come back
dawn m.
these are slammin... i love doritos but these are one of my favorite flavors.. i would recommend doritos to anyone
M A.
These are so so good not to spicy but have a little kick to them I hope they keep them around for a long long time
Jasmine S.
Platte City , MO
I went to the store and purchased this flavor as soon as it came out and it became one of my childhood favorites.
Lindi P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I tried this flavor recently and I am in love! I love the spicy flavors and it's so different than the other ones
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?