Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
Doritos is an awesome chip brand! I love how flavorful their chips are. I love this kind it is kinda spicy but not bad.
Nicole L.
North apollo, PA
We love all the Doritos flavors! My boys love these buffalo ranch chips! They like to dip them in buffalo chicken dip!
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sooooo good. All time favorite chip. I have to keep these in stock at my house. I always bring these with me on trips.
Destini H.
Ooltewah, TN
These will forever be the best flavor ever! They are amazing and only eat a little because they have a ton of calories!
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
These chips are good but SUPER hot (the aftertaste is anyways) so Make sure you have plenty of Water! would buy again
Ashley H.
WV, ['', '', '']
These are one of my very top favorites. The taste is great if you like spivey and the brand is over all fairly priced
Heather P.
Durant, OK
My husband LOVES these! he could eat a whole bag of chips if you would let him! these are the only ones he will eat!
Britt
Mechanicsville, IA
The buffalo ranch are my favorite! The taste is outstanding and completely different than anything I've ever tasted!
Sharon T.
These have an incredible flavor, perfect crunch, and I always go back for more. Doritos are just amazing in general.
Derek R.
Ashburn
Who needs really bjffilo wings when you have these bad boys? Amazing taste from a dependable brand. Need I say more?
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?