Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Jasmine L.
Globe, AZ
My husband loves these chips. He says they are the right amount of spice and they are better then hot cheetos and we usually buy them at frys or Kroger store I know hat the corn chip flavor in this is what stands out and a great mix with the spices. Others would really enjoy these
Chelby H.
Elk River , MN
Spicy but not burn your nose hairs off. Love that it has a slight sweet taste. Once you eat one you have to just keep eating cause they are that good! I wouldn't say they are healthy but not unhealthy. Everything in moderation! Super tasty
Sharone H.
Dorititos are the chips that all 3 individuals that live in my household have their own individual bag with their personal favorite flavor. I can never just buy one bag/flavor because someone will complain that I didn’t get theirs (their personal favorite)
Emily S.
Chalmette, LA
This was a really odd pairing but I definitely enjoyed these! They costed about $4 but were well worth it! They weren’t very spicy but still very good! They came in different style chips, all corn chips but different shapes and flavors!
charlee y.
Charleston, WV
Dorito's are always a huge hit any party or event. But these Buffalo & ranch flavored ones are the best ones yet! They have so much flavor and aren't too spicy at all. Of course they will leave residue on your fingers, but most doritos do so thats expected. Dorito-licious!
Zoe K.
Buckley
These taste exactly like some nice hot wings with ranch on the side! If I don't have time to get some wings these are definitely the next best thing. I would for sure recommend this to hot wing loving people, happy I tried these out!!
Katie H.
Love the bold flavor that comes with the Doritos buffalo ranch chips! This flavor doesn’t compare to any other buffalo chip on the market. Would recommend this brand over others any day. Not the healthiest chips but certainly tasty!
Jadi S.
My boyfriend brought me these the other day before that I have never heard of them or tried them before so they caught me a little off guard because they were different especially for Doritos but I loved them they were great
Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
Ranch and hot sauce are two of my favorite things, so obviously I love these chips. They're spicy and tangy and I love eating them as a snack. I like these much better than the cool ranch flavor! I would recommend these.
Noyo G.
Irving TX
Doritos Blazin’ Buffalo & Ranch is like a ghosting ex-boyfriend/girlfriend – the one that keeps popping in and out of your life at inopportune moments.It all started back on that fateful day several years ago when the baby blue packaging caught my eye. I thought to myself, “Wow, who dares rock baby blue that’s not Lay’s Sea Salt & Vinegar. Bold, I like it.”After just one taste I was hooked, but just as quickly as it appeared, Blazin’ Buffalo & Ranch disappeared. And, it clearly had many mistresses because everyone has been looking. There’s even a petition going around to try to lock Blazin’ Buffalo & Ranch in permanently. Other chips have come and gone in my life, like Doritos JACKED Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Chips, but it just isn’t the same.But, hindsight is always 20/20 – memories of past relationships always seem a little rosier than they actually were. And that’s exactly how I felt when we were finally reunited. Overall, I don’t think Frito Lay/Doritos did anything differently, I just grew up.I spotted the baby blue bag at the way, way bottom of the towering chips shelf. As I crouched down to pick it up, my heart skipped a beat. Ugh, why now?! Just as I was getting over Doritos and moving onto other better-for-me options.

On the outside, it looked the same – that same baby blue. Packaging off, it looked better than I remembered. Unlike its previous seasoning splotches, the chips were generously coated with red seasoning. It made it look very similar to its brother, the Nacho Cheese flavor.The first crunch was like sweet, sweet revenge. But, I quickly realized it really just tasted like Cool Ranch Doritos. As I continued enjoying, I got a small kick reminiscent of Doritos Salsa Verde.But that’s about it.Buffalo flavor? Non-existent.Blazin’? Nope.There was a spicy afterglow but again no more than the kick from Doritos’ other “spicy” flavors.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?