Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
Ranch and hot sauce are two of my favorite things, so obviously I love these chips. They're spicy and tangy and I love eating them as a snack. I like these much better than the cool ranch flavor! I would recommend these.
Noyo G.
Irving TX
Doritos Blazin’ Buffalo & Ranch is like a ghosting ex-boyfriend/girlfriend – the one that keeps popping in and out of your life at inopportune moments.It all started back on that fateful day several years ago when the baby blue packaging caught my eye. I thought to myself, “Wow, who dares rock baby blue that’s not Lay’s Sea Salt & Vinegar. Bold, I like it.”After just one taste I was hooked, but just as quickly as it appeared, Blazin’ Buffalo & Ranch disappeared. And, it clearly had many mistresses because everyone has been looking. There’s even a petition going around to try to lock Blazin’ Buffalo & Ranch in permanently. Other chips have come and gone in my life, like Doritos JACKED Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Chips, but it just isn’t the same.But, hindsight is always 20/20 – memories of past relationships always seem a little rosier than they actually were. And that’s exactly how I felt when we were finally reunited. Overall, I don’t think Frito Lay/Doritos did anything differently, I just grew up.I spotted the baby blue bag at the way, way bottom of the towering chips shelf. As I crouched down to pick it up, my heart skipped a beat. Ugh, why now?! Just as I was getting over Doritos and moving onto other better-for-me options.

On the outside, it looked the same – that same baby blue. Packaging off, it looked better than I remembered. Unlike its previous seasoning splotches, the chips were generously coated with red seasoning. It made it look very similar to its brother, the Nacho Cheese flavor.The first crunch was like sweet, sweet revenge. But, I quickly realized it really just tasted like Cool Ranch Doritos. As I continued enjoying, I got a small kick reminiscent of Doritos Salsa Verde.But that’s about it.Buffalo flavor? Non-existent.Blazin’? Nope.There was a spicy afterglow but again no more than the kick from Doritos’ other “spicy” flavors.
Katie D.
BEST CHIPS I HAVE EVER HAD!!! I am not to big on spicy but these chips are the perfect mix of spicy and ranch flavor. I buy these chips everytime I go to the grocery store. My family loves there chips
Marguerita P.
Taylorville, IL
Wow, take me to flavor town. These are so good, I'm a huge ranch fan and these have the perfect mixture of that tangy buffalo and that ranch flavor. I found these at my local Kroger and they are my one of my new favorites.
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
Blazing buffalo ranch gives you just that little kick you need in your day and they are very addictive. I love love love chips and if you want a way into my life just hand me a bag of these!
Breanna J.
Fallsburg
This is my favorite doritos yet!! I can't find the mm hardly where I live and I'm a repeat customer always buy when I can find them. Very delicious!!! And affordable that I might add:).
Devin S.
The flavor of these chips are everything that I love. They have a perfect amount of flavor on each chip and I just can't get enough. Best snack chips ever. I get these all the time.
Samantha W.
I love Buffalo and ranch anything and once I found out they made chips flavored that way, I had to try them, and I fell in love! It takes exactly like Buffalo and ranch.
Aneesa M.
barnegat, nj
Beautiful taste and I love the color of the bag not the healthiest snack choice but who cares anymore I usually get mine from Walmart and they're only around three dollars so that's affordable
Jayme M.
Springfield, MO
Absolutely love this company! My schedule is insane, so working with an easy interface to order online and ship immediately is a HUGE game-changer. Total fan! :)
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?