Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Britt
Mechanicsville, IA
The buffalo ranch are my favorite! The taste is outstanding and completely different than anything I've ever tasted!
Ashley H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
These are one of my very top favorites. The taste is great if you like spivey and the brand is over all fairly priced
Ashley B.
Afton, TN
There realy good morning I have a nice day best wishes to homelessness don't have anyone to say other thsn there good
Heather P.
Durant, OK
My husband LOVES these! he could eat a whole bag of chips if you would let him! these are the only ones he will eat!
Ashleigh D.
Livonia, MI
Amazing. They have great flavor and easy to find in stores. They did not disappoint. I like to eat these as a snack.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
These chips are good but SUPER hot (the aftertaste is anyways) so Make sure you have plenty of Water! would buy again
Tara P.
Haverhill, MA
Yummy in my tummy. So spicy and delicious. I love a buffalo flavor so I was so happy to see these chips the other day
Christopher F.
Cleveland, GA
Any Dorito is a good Dorito. I haven't are a bad one yet. They compliment and good brew during every game I watch.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Realmente no se si me gustan o los detesto.
Su sabor es algo raro.
Picositos pero no tanto y con un toque de ranch.
Mika R.
Carbondale, IL
I'm not usually big on spicy but one of my co-workers had these and I did end up purchasing a full size bag.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?