Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Asia V.
Casper , WY
I love spicy but I can only handle so much so this combo is awesome, plus it really meets and exceeds your expectations!!
Gabriela L.
S Ozone Park, NY
These are so yummy! They taste like Buffalo ranch! Who doesn't love Doritos, they're the best! These are the best snack.
Brianna F.
Crossville, TN
This has been the hardest bag to find but it is my all time favorite. If I see it in the store I almost buy all of them.
Amanda S.
Spring Hill, FL
At first they sound really nasty but you cant judge a book buy its cover! So I tried them and was I wrong they are yummy
Dena P.
Eastman
OMG!!!!! I haven’t had theses is years but I can remember that they were to die for! I could literally live off these!
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sooooo good. All time favorite chip. I have to keep these in stock at my house. I always bring these with me on trips.
Peyton Q.
Cape Coral, FL
If you're looking for a flavor of chips that is spicy, but not enough to make you sweat, this is what you need to try!
Nicole L.
North Apollo , PA
We love all the Doritos flavors! My boys love these buffalo ranch chips! They like to dip them in buffalo chicken dip!
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
Doritos is an awesome chip brand! I love how flavorful their chips are. I love this kind it is kinda spicy but not bad.
Roberta p.
super delicious and pack a punch of flavor on these chips. i wouldn't think they are healthy because of the flavoring.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?