Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Christi W.
Oktaha, OK
I don't really care for this flavor of chips they are a bit to salty for my liking I will stick with the nacho cheese flavor
Jessica K.
I really enjoyed these. They just had this flavor that made me want to keep coming back. I would definitely buy them again.
Kat M.
Shrewsbury, NJ
Yesssss! I absolutely love this flavor. Probably one of my favorites. Bought it at a store when I randomly came across it!
ShaTia R.
Harveyville, KS
I love hot chips. I love hot things in fetal. That's really the only kind of chips I eat. They are always hot but I love it
Kimmie N.
Omg these are my second favorite flavor of Doritos! They have a creamy ranchy taste with a kick of buffalo chicken wings :)
Brianna F.
Crossville, TN
This has been the hardest bag to find but it is my all time favorite. If I see it in the store I almost buy all of them.
hunter l.
Loganville, GA
This is one of many of my favorite flavors. this one packs a lot of kick in it but still gives you that nice calm taste
Amanda S.
Spring Hill , FL
At first they sound really nasty but you cant judge a book buy its cover! So I tried them and was I wrong they are yummy
Sarah H.
Greenville, NC
These are my absolute favorite chips!! I just wish they were less expensive. But, I like them enough to spend the money!
Cynthia S.
Columbus
A great chip with a distinct corn flavor that explodes through!  Last bite is as good as the first, quite addictive!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?