Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Roberta p.
super delicious and pack a punch of flavor on these chips. i wouldn't think they are healthy because of the flavoring.
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME
These chips have a really good flavor and a lot of it! It really tastes like buffalo and is spicy but not overwhelming.
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
Doritos is an awesome chip brand! I love how flavorful their chips are. I love this kind it is kinda spicy but not bad.
Porshe E.
Sacramento, CA
These are good. They have a flavor that is not sutle in any way. The flavor will punch you in the face! A good flavor.
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY
My bf love these chips and he got me into them I love them now. I get these with a sandwich and a juice :) great combo
Peyton Q.
New Castle, PA
If you're looking for a flavor of chips that is spicy, but not enough to make you sweat, this is what you need to try!
Destini H.
Ooltewah, TN
These will forever be the best flavor ever! They are amazing and only eat a little because they have a ton of calories!
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sooooo good. All time favorite chip. I have to keep these in stock at my house. I always bring these with me on trips.
Sharon T.
These have an incredible flavor, perfect crunch, and I always go back for more. Doritos are just amazing in general.
Derek R.
Ashburn
Who needs really bjffilo wings when you have these bad boys? Amazing taste from a dependable brand. Need I say more?
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?