Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Sarah H.
Greenville, NC
These are my absolute favorite chips!! I just wish they were less expensive. But, I like them enough to spend the money!
Brianna F.
Yuma, AZ
This has been the hardest bag to find but it is my all time favorite. If I see it in the store I almost buy all of them.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
I love spicy but I can only handle so much so this combo is awesome, plus it really meets and exceeds your expectations!!
Amanda S.
Spring Hill , FL
At first they sound really nasty but you cant judge a book buy its cover! So I tried them and was I wrong they are yummy
Gabriela R.
Jamaica, NY
These are so yummy! They taste like Buffalo ranch! Who doesn't love Doritos, they're the best! These are the best snack.
Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI
I love these chips. They have the best tasted to them and taste just like wings. they are perfect for a late night snack!
Cynthia S.
Columbus
A great chip with a distinct corn flavor that explodes through!  Last bite is as good as the first, quite addictive!
hunter l.
Loganville, GA
This is one of many of my favorite flavors. this one packs a lot of kick in it but still gives you that nice calm taste
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
These are ok. They are salty and spicy, but if you crumbled these up you could use them as part of baking with dishes.
Nicole L.
North Apollo, PA
We love all the Doritos flavors! My boys love these buffalo ranch chips! They like to dip them in buffalo chicken dip!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?