Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart*
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Tori S.
Yes to these. They have a delicious flavor and are really enjoyable. They are a good easy snack to eat. Can be a little messy.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
It looks like I'm the only one who doesn't like these but oh well. Lol. I just think thry smell horrible and taste even worse.
Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Ohh these are so good!! I love how spicey these are! They are so crunchy and such a good snack when you are craving something!
Wendy L.
COLUMBIA, MO
These are good but made my blood pressure go up just tasting them they had so much flavor on them. they are sort of messy too!
Danielle J.
Roanoke, TX
MY FAVORITE CHIPS HANDS DOWN. They disappeared for a while but I found them at my local Walmart and love them all over again
merab l.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love these chips i love how fresh they ma0ke them and my intire family loves them ..i love the fla0vor keep up the great work
Amy C.
Mountain Home, AR
Too spicey for my liking! I do love Doritos and ranch flavored things though! Would not buy this particular kind again though
Layna M.
Usually not a fan of super hot things but wow these are good. It's the perfect touch of buffalo taste! Will buy these again.
yuliana p.
shafter, CA
I love these so much. They have so much seasoning and they taste amazing. I can finish a big bag alone. They are a good size
Christi W.
Oktaha, OK
I don't really care for this flavor of chips they are a bit to salty for my liking I will stick with the nacho cheese flavor
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?