Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Haley W.
Have a good amount of heat but not too hot, has a good ranch flavor as well! Bought these from the local Kroger for a good price!
Heather F.
These are my new favorite! I also love BLAZE! However these are spicy with amazing flavor! The spicy is perfect with the ranch!!
Jake F.
Delicious! I love the mix here! Great price and great packaging! I love all doritos! They taste so good and always a go to snack.
Jancy G.
Panorama City
I love Doritos there so good I would recommend them to anyone & it’s perfect for a party too. There not cheap but not too pricey
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Shannon, NC
I would buy these again. They were very satisfying and met my expectations. Wal-Mart had a great deal on them I couldn't pass up.
Kristen M.
Louisville , KY
Doritos has always been one of my favorite brands of chips. I love spicy foods like buffalo wings so I knew I'd like these chips!
Tori S.
Yes to these. They have a delicious flavor and are really enjoyable. They are a good easy snack to eat. Can be a little messy.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Some of my favorite Doritos. Spicy flavor, but I just can't help but to come back for more. Really reminds me of eating wings!
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
It looks like I'm the only one who doesn't like these but oh well. Lol. I just think thry smell horrible and taste even worse.
Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Ohh these are so good!! I love how spicey these are! They are so crunchy and such a good snack when you are craving something!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?