Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Christi W.
Oktaha, OK
I don't really care for this flavor of chips they are a bit to salty for my liking I will stick with the nacho cheese flavor
yuliana p.
Shafter, CA
I love these so much. They have so much seasoning and they taste amazing. I can finish a big bag alone. They are a good size
Layna M.
Usually not a fan of super hot things but wow these are good. It's the perfect touch of buffalo taste! Will buy these again.
merab l.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love these chips i love how fresh they ma0ke them and my intire family loves them ..i love the fla0vor keep up the great work
Amy C.
Mountain Home, AR
Too spicey for my liking! I do love Doritos and ranch flavored things though! Would not buy this particular kind again though
Jessica K.
I really enjoyed these. They just had this flavor that made me want to keep coming back. I would definitely buy them again.
Kat M.
Shrewsbury, NJ
Yesssss! I absolutely love this flavor. Probably one of my favorites. Bought it at a store when I randomly came across it!
Kimmie N.
Omg these are my second favorite flavor of Doritos! They have a creamy ranchy taste with a kick of buffalo chicken wings :)
ShaTia R.
Harveyville, KS
I love hot chips. I love hot things in fetal. That's really the only kind of chips I eat. They are always hot but I love it
Brittany W.
Waltham, MA
Delicious chips! Thicker than normal doritos and have a great flavor. Slightly spicy but not too bad. Great for snacking.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?