Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Savanna A.
I love hot things and I love doritos and when I saw these I had to have it. I Got them and I loved them. There a good go to snack ^^
AnnMarie P.
Belleville, NJ
They are Doritos. Who could write a bad review about Doritos? They're delicious. Lol. When craving junk food they are always a go to.
Dominique P.
Columbus
"Deliciously spicy with an extra hint of deliciousness." That quote was made by my husband. He's glad they brought this product back.
Kirsten M.
These are so good! I felt like when I first tried them they had a funny aftertaste but it grows on you. They're spicy and delicious.
David W.
Lexington, KY
Oh my god. These are so amazing. I would walk to the store for these. I am so in love.. I want some now.. to the store I go tomorrow
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
Doritos are my favorite trip of all-time! I love that they came out with so many flavors but the buffalo ranch flavor is my favorite
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
Doritos are by far my favorite brand of chips. My favorite flavor is Nacho Cheese but my second favorite would have to be this one.
Pauline M.
These are great for our football partys, or any get together at all! Everyone loves them! They are a great snack for a great price!
Shelbi W.
zebulon, NC
These are definitely a favorite in my household! the perfect amount of buffalo and ranch without saying a chicken wing. delicious!
Bri S.
These chips have a kick to them, yet they are great. They are thicker than the regular Doritos but they still have a great flavor.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?