Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Schenectady, NY
I would buy these again. They were very satisfying and met my expectations. Wal-Mart had a great deal on them I couldn't pass up.
Jancy G.
Panorama City
I love Doritos there so good I would recommend them to anyone & it’s perfect for a party too. There not cheap but not too pricey
Jake F.
Delicious! I love the mix here! Great price and great packaging! I love all doritos! They taste so good and always a go to snack.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
It looks like I'm the only one who doesn't like these but oh well. Lol. I just think thry smell horrible and taste even worse.
Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Ohh these are so good!! I love how spicey these are! They are so crunchy and such a good snack when you are craving something!
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Some of my favorite Doritos. Spicy flavor, but I just can't help but to come back for more. Really reminds me of eating wings!
Wendy L.
Columbia, MO
These are good but made my blood pressure go up just tasting them they had so much flavor on them. they are sort of messy too!
Gina R.
Escanaba, MI
My absolute favorite, love spicy chips but it also has a sweet taste to it as well, adorable and can fine at any grocery store!
Sarah P.
Bloomington , IN
Very smooth tequila It's great for mixing and shots. It's very affordable too. Prefer it over other brands. Highly recommend.
Sierra W.
Portland , OR
When I first had these I thought they were a little weird, but after eating a few chips the Buffalo Ranch flavor is additive.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?