Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart*
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Taylor H.
Wynne
If you love spicy foods, or just anything buffalo these are the perfect snack for you! It taste just like eating buffalo chicken wings!
Amanda P.
Such a great flavor . I can't handle too much "heat" but I love this flavor . Seems like all the chips have the equal amount of flavor
maritza g.
Doritos yummy!!! I can say that there are a variety of flavor but this one is special. I really enjoy it and is a must at most parties
Victoria J.
Panama City, FL
Interesting flavor. Probably wouldn't have normally tried it on my own. My husband bought then and the flavor a are ridiculously good!
Cari B.
I love Doritos and I love that they always have different flavour to choose from. Like this chip, I love that has some spicyness to it
Kimberly F.
Thurman, OH
When I have a craving for chips, these are one of my top go to's! The flavor is amazing with a little bit of sweet and spicy going on!
Cayla C.
Terre Haute , IN
I wish my Walmart would keep me here in stock more. These are really good. They have a good spicy flavor. They are cheap. Great snack.
Mercedes S.
Philipsburg, PA
These were pretty good. The bag was on sale so I only paid $3 for it. I ended up eating nearly half the bag because they were so good
Angela P.
Valley Center, KS
These chips have a ton of flavor and a bit of a kick. They are so good but I can't eat many at once...which is probably for the best!
AnnMarie P.
Belleville, NJ
They are Doritos. Who could write a bad review about Doritos? They're delicious. Lol. When craving junk food they are always a go to.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?