Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Victoria J.
Redding, CA
Interesting flavor. Probably wouldn't have normally tried it on my own. My husband bought then and the flavor a are ridiculously good!
Taylor H.
Wynne
If you love spicy foods, or just anything buffalo these are the perfect snack for you! It taste just like eating buffalo chicken wings!
Cari B.
I love Doritos and I love that they always have different flavour to choose from. Like this chip, I love that has some spicyness to it
Kimberly F.
Thurman, OH
When I have a craving for chips, these are one of my top go to's! The flavor is amazing with a little bit of sweet and spicy going on!
Amanda P.
Such a great flavor . I can't handle too much "heat" but I love this flavor . Seems like all the chips have the equal amount of flavor
Angela P.
Valley Center , KS
These chips have a ton of flavor and a bit of a kick. They are so good but I can't eat many at once...which is probably for the best!
Kirsten M.
These are so good! I felt like when I first tried them they had a funny aftertaste but it grows on you. They're spicy and delicious.
Savanna A.
I love hot things and I love doritos and when I saw these I had to have it. I Got them and I loved them. There a good go to snack ^^
Rachel H.
Saginaw, MI
These are phenomenal. I'm not usually a fan of spicy foods, but I deal with the spice for these because the flavor is just that good.
AnnMarie P.
Belleville, NJ
They are Doritos. Who could write a bad review about Doritos? They're delicious. Lol. When craving junk food they are always a go to.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?