Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Cari B.
I love Doritos and I love that they always have different flavour to choose from. Like this chip, I love that has some spicyness to it
maritza g.
Doritos yummy!!! I can say that there are a variety of flavor but this one is special. I really enjoy it and is a must at most parties
Victoria J.
Redding, CA
Interesting flavor. Probably wouldn't have normally tried it on my own. My husband bought then and the flavor a are ridiculously good!
Rachel H.
Saginaw, MI
These are phenomenal. I'm not usually a fan of spicy foods, but I deal with the spice for these because the flavor is just that good.
Mercedes S.
Philipsburg, PA
These were pretty good. The bag was on sale so I only paid $3 for it. I ended up eating nearly half the bag because they were so good
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
Doritos are my favorite trip of all-time! I love that they came out with so many flavors but the buffalo ranch flavor is my favorite
David W.
Lexington , KY
Oh my god. These are so amazing. I would walk to the store for these. I am so in love.. I want some now.. to the store I go tomorrow
AnnMarie P.
Belleville, NJ
They are Doritos. Who could write a bad review about Doritos? They're delicious. Lol. When craving junk food they are always a go to.
Angela P.
Valley Center , KS
These chips have a ton of flavor and a bit of a kick. They are so good but I can't eat many at once...which is probably for the best!
Savanna A.
I love hot things and I love doritos and when I saw these I had to have it. I Got them and I loved them. There a good go to snack ^^
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?