Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart*
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA
These mofos are so tasty!! I recently just tried these on a random outburst and I am glad I did. SUPER flavorful spicy and a little happiness.
Natalie M.
Pretty good!  Can't go wrong with the Doritos brand of chips.  This was my first time trying this flavor but I will be trying again.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
Doritos are the best chips on the market! I love spicy food and I was so excited when I came across these. My and my husband scarfed them down!
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
I love Doritos! My favorite part is licking the dust off my fingers lol. But for some reason every time I eat Doritos I get an upset stomach!
Song-Hee R.
Round Rock
Omg. I'm addicted. I can't go past them without grabbing a bag or 2 or 3. What, you never know. They are so good. Ok now I need to get a bag
Dana C.
My son loves these chips.  The hotter the better.  Doritos are always  on our grocery list.   I prefer the Ranch.
Ivy A.
Wexford, PA
There are delicious. I'm in love with anything buffalo and love how spicy there are. I highly recommend to anyone loves spice and crunch
Tina P.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Blazin Buffalo has become a favorite at our get togethers! The kids even devour! A little spice but also the fabulous touch of ranch. YUM
Susan H.
Hopewell, VA
Absolutely loved these chips!!! Doritos are already a fan favorite but this flavor had a really nice bite to it but wasn't overpowering.
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
This flavor is just too hard to find! Its my favorite Doritos flavor of all time! Its bold and tangy with the right amount of spicy kick
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?