Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Randi G.
Yummy yummy yummy! If you are a fan of spicy snacks this is the one for you! Perfect combination of flavor! Definitely a favorite snack in our house
Kayla L.
Banning, CA
At my house if we buy these chips they are gone as quick as i buy them thats how good they are if you havnt tried tgen you are definitely missing out
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
Perfect combination between hot and sweet. Not the healthiest choice and chips but definitely great for a little snack especially during game day.
Jamie H.
Probably the best Doritos flavor out there! I am not a huge potato chip fan but I could eat these at any point. They are spicy and full of flavor!
Theana B.
These are Amazing! I love doritos. This ranch flavor is very flavorful and spicy. The only thing I don't really like is that it's not that pepper.
Danielle M.
Great combination of flavors! I don't eat chips often but when I do I appreciate a good crunch and mix of flavors and this satisfies both.
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA
These mofos are so tasty!! I recently just tried these on a random outburst and I am glad I did. SUPER flavorful spicy and a little happiness.
Jessica P.
Hamilton, NJ
Absolutely delicious! In the mood for buffalo wings? Open a bag of these instead. These spicy Doritos will satisfy your buffalo craving!!
Natalie M.
Pretty good!  Can't go wrong with the Doritos brand of chips.  This was my first time trying this flavor but I will be trying again.
Amy 🦄.
These are my go to guilty pleasure snack! Tastes just like the name and so addicting! I've had to hide these so no one steals my bag lol
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?