Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
kristen_ivey I.
Yum!  I have always liked Doritos, but this is a yummy flavor combination.  Just the perfect amount of spicy.  I was pleased with this and will buy again.
Zoe O.
Bakersfield , CA
So good and addicting. Don't keep this in your house unless you want to eat them all in one sitting 😳. I love these chips they're good for parties too
Kasey S.
Ellsworth afb, Sd
These are too tasty! I can't limit myself! So much flavor it's crazy! Bought them at target! My healthy, nope, but sure make working out worth it! Lol
Chelsea E.
Adrian, MI
This was my all time favorite Dorito! And then it was taken away which made me very sad. Anything with buffalo & ranch put together is a winner for me!
Aracely L.
These are okay. Spicy but the smell of them turns me off. They aren't the best thing I have eaten. Just get regular doritos and put hot sauce on them.
Addison R.
St Louis Park, MN
By significant other accidently bought these instead of the ranch dipped hot wings ones.. they are good. They just taste like spicy cool ranch doritos
Zoey W.
elkins
By far my favorite flavor out of the collection. Perfect mixture of ranch and buffalo sauce. However they are a little pricy for chips, but worth it.
Kayla L.
Banning, CA
At my house if we buy these chips they are gone as quick as i buy them thats how good they are if you havnt tried tgen you are definitely missing out
Randi G.
Yummy yummy yummy! If you are a fan of spicy snacks this is the one for you! Perfect combination of flavor! Definitely a favorite snack in our house
bobbie c.
I love that they actually taste like hot wing sauce and ranch dressing. It's a great and cheap alternative to buy hot wings. Great flavor by Doritos!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?