Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Rachel G.
This isn't my favorite flavor of Dorito's at all. I don't really think that have a buffalo ranch flavor either, but they do have a little bit of a kick to them
Heather W.
Albany, NY
These are incredible to add crushed up in a taco salad! take has a nice kick to it. nothing over powering but perfect for a little spice to your crunch.
Sallie B.
Chattanooga
if you like smooth chips with a kick, these doritos should be right up your alley. I've purchased them at Walmart, but have also seen them in Mapco & CircleK.
Jocelyn K.
Rockwell City, IA
I usually don't like ranch flavored chips so I was cautious when I first tried these. They were amazing. Spicy and flavorful. I wish I could still find them
Lauren G.
Summerville , SC
These are by far my favorite doritos flavor. I have been a cool ranch fan for about 25 years but these kick it up a notch. Definitely my go to for chips! !
Ashley S.
Vance, AL
These chips are good when you want a kick from something. I am a repeat consumer. I love Doritos, and I will keep buying them. I bought them from foodland.
Lindsey S.
Wortham
Just tried this flavor this week. It was really good but not as spicy as I would of expected it. Almost tasted like a cool ranch but with a kick of spice.
Vanessa E.
Mary B.
North Port, FL
I'm a fan of buffalo wings and a HUGE lover of Doritos. This is a perfect combination of the two. Not too spicy. The flavor is consistent and delicious.
Katherine W.
Hampton, VA
My favorite Doritos flavor!! Not super spicy, so I'm able to eat more than 3 at a time. They have just enough kick to enjoy them. Awesome with ranch dip!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?